CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

MLG seems to have brought the attendance back for Halo lets see if they can bring back the viewership

ummmm to what level?

Did the seeding change at all after today?

sj8CiBH.png

so top 4 didn't change, renegades moved up to 5, mentality esports dropped to 6, and Str8 dropped to 9 cause dastroyed didn't play in the 2k yesterday (idk why)

Anyone know if Danoxide is still competing? 

yeah he's on contra's team, see above

ummmm to what level?

orlando is gonna have the most LAN teams in attendance since MLG Dallas 2012

• Upvote (+1) 7

Those guys are so unpredictable on LAN. 

BTW - I can't imagine being a young player on a team with APG, ACE and LBX and acting like that. Serious disrespect. Once he realizes he needs to take it all in without resistance he could seriously become a god. Infinite Halo knowledge on that squad.

Although I agree about respecting them, it’s hard to argue they have great h5 knowledge. For the most part the players on that squad have placed outside of top4 most of h5 lifecycle.

• Downvote (-1) 1

MLG seems to have brought the attendance back for Halo lets see if they can bring back the viewership

Even MLG can’t fix h5. But they can put lipstick on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H5 has a bunch of problems but it's less of a dumpster fire gameplay-wise than Infinite Warfare. They made that pig look like the prom queen so I'm feeling good about H5s chances rn.

If I can somewhat enjoy watching pre-patch Reach from MLG, I should hopefully be able to stomach Halo 5 from MLG.

If I can somewhat enjoy watching pre-patch Reach from MLG, I should hopefully be able to stomach Halo 5 from MLG.

If you could stand prepatch Reach with MLG then you should definitely enjoy H5 with MLG. Vanilla reach was more cancerous than 4.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

wtf happened to reciprocity.

They've got a case of the Online Wonkies. They'll turn up at Orlando. Trust the process.

They've got a case of the Online Wonkies. They'll turn up at Orlando. Trust the process.

I guess...just nV was inconsistent too...it can be a bit worrisome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you could stand prepatch Reach with MLG then you should definitely enjoy H5 with MLG. Vanilla reach was more cancerous than 4.

Nah, H4 is the worst to me. H5 is better, but the only leg up it has on Reach is the lack of bloom. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah, H4 is the worst to me. H5 is better, but the only leg up it has on Reach is the lack of bloom. 

Idk man the gun literally just blasting bullets off in random directions is about as bad as an FPS like Halo can get.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk man the gun literally just blasting bullets off in random directions is about as bad as an FPS like Halo can get.

Bloom was terrible, no doubt about it. I just can't ever see myself disliking a Halo game more than Halo 4. With Reach there were two concrete things that I hated, and that were eventually removed to make the game play much, much better. With Halo 5 there's a lot more than two major problems, and they won't ever be removed, even from competitive settings. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Batchford unknowingly found a new spot on Empire today.

https://clips.twitch.tv/IronicBelovedAlfalfaHassanChop

Wow, what are the odds.

I found this spot like a few weeks into Halo 5 and spent like an hour fiddling with it and recording it.

I just deleted the clips to save space only days ago.

You can do it on both sides and can also use Ground Pound.

• Upvote (+1) 5

so he's mad that people want him to play halo because he's good at halo? i sure don't want to watch him struggle at league. it's not like he's that engaging either way

I was going to say this. I watched him play Halo a lot for a while, and while he's the GOAT, his stream was numbingly boring. The stream I enjoyed, he was playing CE with the Puckett impersonator who was casting as they played, and that's about it.

• Upvote (+1) 5