CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Probably T2 in the chat asking why 2gres not streaming Halo.

May have even been Kevin Duranting with a fake account. 

Kevin Duranting lmaooooo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Crazy ass strongholds game between Splyce and Renegades. Splyce comes back from 0-90 to win 100-92

• Upvote (+1) 2

First off, someone let Zach know that he is not welcome at Columbus. Threats are taken seriously, he will not be allowed in the door. This guy has mentioned me in tweets linked to me before as 'not always seeing eye to eye with me' and 'having disagreements with me in the past', frankly (no pun intended) I have no idea who he is other than reading unprofessional tweets linked to me about how he 'fired' the Avyd team. 

I can't stress enough, if you threaten someone on social media in reference to one of our events, we take it seriously and we will remove your access, period. Furthermore, if you actually try to follow through with said threat we will immediately involve authorities and institute a life time ban from ALL MLG events. 

Banhammer dropped. 

Super excited to watch this event. Though I have not been keeping up with all the teams, I will always make time for MLG <3 

Zac has a history of threats. I remember a while back he would find people saying bad things about money matches and harass them on twitter and make false allegations. Shouldn't be allowed in IMO (not that my opinion matters here). @@Clap

so he's mad that people want him to play halo because he's good at halo? i sure don't want to watch him struggle at league. it's not like he's that engaging either way

Tom has given a good chunk of his life to Halo and to be done playing kinda makes playing Halo pointless for him on top of the game being hard to grind/enjoy. The frustration is def justified imo being the best or the worst at league isn’t really the point, it’s more of he enjoys it. Idk where this exactly stemmed from but regardless it would be super annoying to be expected to play Halo ALL the time on stream

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tom has given a good chunk of his life to Halo and to be done playing kinda makes playing Halo pointless for him on top of the game being hard to grind/enjoy. The frustration is def justified imo being the best or the worst at league isn’t really the point, it’s more of he enjoys it. Idk where this exactly stemmed from but regardless it would be super annoying to be expected to play Halo ALL the time on stream

I think he would play Halo if there was enough support.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obviously but hes probably not making enough money to justify playing something he doesn't enjoy. If you kept increasing the amount of "support" you'd eventually hit a tipping point for anyone doing just about anything

5 passes left for Columbus

Any chance of more going on sale at some point?

Only two left, we need 4 though :(

I think he would play Halo if the community werent so miserable. His chat is far less negative now than it was when he played Halo. He's building a better community for himself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tom has given a good chunk of his life to Halo and to be done playing kinda makes playing Halo pointless for him on top of the game being hard to grind/enjoy. 

It's a shame he didn't give any of that chunk to building a community or content for that community.

Just like our current Halo Pros. 

Grinding the game in private scrims and winning tournaments will get you a few viewers but being entertaining, consistent and interesting on stream will get you a following.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd say there's a near 0% chance that Neptune gets picked up once RNG breaks up. The dude has a serious attitude/ego problem.

On top of that, he just skimped out on a $2s bet. Apparently he assumed Contra would pay his end if they lost when Contra wasn't saying that at all.

There is an unlimited amount of these clips from tonight.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlainShakingDadGOWSkull

https://clips.twitch.tv/CalmHyperEchidnaCorgiDerp

• Upvote (+1) 4