CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Spoiler alert!!

Worlds won't be at the Columbus Aren

Will there be Balloons?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Update on this ^

Powerline is fucking amazing. Bought the wifi one. Now got 100% signal wifi in my room and it also has two ports for cables. Defeintly recommend. Thanks for you comments.

Also, so happy to see Ace my favorite player to have signed with my favorite Org. Really like Renegades colours and design. Defeintly rooting for them. Hope they can sneak into top 4!

Glad that worked out for you dude!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, why are people talking about worlds being at Columbus? I thought it was at Seattle?

it was a joke about how last year we didn't have a venue for worlds so we had to have it at the TO's offices 

zuVi9JA.png

^ lol, nice sig

• Upvote (+1) 5

it was a joke about how last year we didn't have a venue for worlds so we had to have it at the TO's offices 

zuVi9JA.png

^ lol, nice sig

Its an icon to what we have been through in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 7

This FFA playlist is perfect. Literally don't change anything about it.

I second this. Thanks @@Tashi & 343, I'm very pleased. 

PS. Whenever you get a chance please make Quickplay permanent and feature the Halo 3 playlist!

Sincerely,

FFAKid1337

• Upvote (+1) 3

There are 3 year olds in my household who are obsessed with Paw Patrol and Gravedigger... I see that even Beyond is not safe.

This FFA playlist is perfect. Literally don't change anything about it.

This must be a trap. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

i wont be able to get out to an event but i sure would love to support mlg by buying a final boss hoodie...

• Upvote (+1) 2

i wont be able to get out to an event but i sure would love to support mlg by buying a final boss hoodie...

Paypal me and I'll gladly buy one at the event and ship it for you if they sell them again.

Gonna try to make it out to the Columbus event on Saturday. 

lets high five

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've always loved FFA I originally bought DLC back in H3 just to play MLG FFA. It was removed literally the day after I bought the DLC. I'd been waiting since 2010 for it to be a playlist again.

When MCC released, me and a bunch of guys would get on at ~8pm every night just to run H2 FFAs on Midship. This was for about a couple weeks after release, so all the party glitches made it so we'd be waiting 15-20 minutes or possibly more in between games.

Now after 8 years they add it back in and I don't even play the game anymore.

It can’t be a good playlist if the spawns are remotely typical of H5 FFA

• Downvote (-1) 2