CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Too lazy to link since I'm on mobile but in the schedule it shows "LATAM Showdown" between Shock the World and Usual suspects as first match Friday. ????

Shock the World won Mexico

Usual Suspects won South America

Showdown determines who goes to Orlando

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shock the World won Mexico

Usual Suspects won South America

Showdown determines who goes to Orlando

No, both teams go to Orlando. Showdown determines which team goes directly to Champion bracket and which team has to go through Open Bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Reading 400+ pages of this thread doesn’t seem ideal as I expect half of them are memes lol.

So you're planning on missing out on the best part of these forums?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So 3WB rounds , 6LB, and Grand Finals. Doesn’t that mean bottom two from each group go straight to LB?

Yes. It's like CoD

So first off im going to rant. I loved the new HCS FFA playlist, I spent my entire evening playing pros from the US (matched Bubu 4 times in a row /wrist) and a shit ton of ams. The entire night was spent playing champs / high onyx, and I was getting 20ish kills each game, and the game ranks me D4? Like okay. Also, at some point in the night, maybe 10pm eastern, I matched snipedrone 5 times in a row and just kept getting shit on because of HOW BAD the servers were, I KNOW i got a 5 on snipedrone, and it showed him reloading his magnum and shot me in the head mid reload  :mj: ....

High quality servers right there. Also, I played Monnstcr a couple times (rank 1 in FFA), dude was pretty legit, I thinks hes going to good at the Orlando FFA, him and sayain were getting like 40/50 kills in the games I matched them in.

Now actual productive stuff, Orlando is hype af, if I were a betting man I would say Nv vs Splyce grand finals, or OG vs Nv, I think Nv is the most well rounded team. OG is still rusty, and Rec COULD make a gf run through the losers bracket, but I dont see anyone beating Nv.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now actual productive stuff, Orlando is hype af, if I were a betting man I would say Nv vs Splyce grand finals, or OG vs Nv, I think Nv is the most well rounded team. OG is still rusty, and Rec COULD make a gf run through the losers bracket, but I dont see anyone beating Nv.

I think Splyce takes It. But I dont really care who wins. I just want some exciting matches every game :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think Splyce takes It. But I dont really care who wins. I just want some exciting matches every game :)

Agreed, Orlando reminds of the 09 season where every team in the top 6 could realistically have a run at the event win, its refreshing to see

Thoughts on how groups end up.

A

Splyce

Infused

Mentality 

OB Team

(I think the bottom 2 are interchangable depending on who comes through

B

OG

Renegades

OB Team

LATAM team

C

NV

OS

Vexed

OB Team

(I think vexed have a decent chance of out placing OS but have to give OS the edge)

D

Rec

Str8

OB Team

Mindfreak

• Upvote (+1) 2

if you guys have any interest, there is a repeat of the tesla launch streaming on youtube. 11 min to launch. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

i am so pumped for orlando. the wife and kids will be out of town for a bridal shower so my first mlg event in years won't be interrupted by cartoons

0g9WUa7.gif

Bet you watch iCarly all the time when you’re alone.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

if you guys have any interest, there is a repeat of the tesla launch streaming on youtube. 11 min to launch. 

Like a re-broadcast?

Regarding the open seeds in each group its safe to say Shooters team, Contras team, and eL ToWns team will make it out of open. Which team do you guys think can do the most damage and in which pool?