CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just found the problem. He's put an industrial staple though the cable, pretty much cut it in two.

You can splice it.  Still have to make a hole in the wall to work, but you can do it in one spot then patch it.  Use one of these https://www.amazon.com/SF-Cable-Junction-Punch-listed/dp/B0059DRCGI/ref=lp_2530390011_1_15?srs=2530390011&ie=UTF8&qid=1518117211&sr=8-15

I have over 200,000 cables in my home.

I think I know who you hired to do your wiring

• Upvote (+1) 5

Damn an FFA playlist without automatics now that actually sounds like it could be decent unlike H5's garbage default FFA.

Considering this means I can play HCS Halo without resorting to random matchmaking, I might end up playing a decent bit. I used to love FFA, but the H5 iteration killed that for me.

Just watch the OWL.

Already do famo. Next stage on the current patch will be even better.

Off topic but don't shout. Need help.

Carpet guy came around and fitted in a new carpet today. But has ended up breaking my ethernet cable. Which to get to the router goes though multiple walls. So as you can guess It's going to be a huge ball ache to fix.

Has anybody every used powerline? Been trying to find a solution to get around having terrible Wifi, talking 12% stength and 30% pocket loss in my room and ethernet cable installtion being a massive ballache.

Is it easy to use and you game on it?

I've personally never used it, but when I worked at an internet tech support job that's what I'd recommend for people who called in and lived in a big house/didn't have their modem in a central location. That or buying a long ethernet cable. I'm not a fan of those wireless/wfi extenders, but I've heard good things about powerline networking. Good luck. :)

I have over 200,000 cables in my home.

Sounds expensive.  :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

ku8Ega6.png

@@heytred asked me how long the big 3 were together so i made this too

Saw this on Twitter, two thumbs up.  The Big Three were together for longer than OpTic but so were Roybox (if you don't count 2013-14, they teamed for like 3,500 days) ... I dunno, I think it's fair to say that OpTic is the longest-lasting team. 

Either way, only two more years for OpTic to catch up to the Ogres + Walshy ... if they win the final H5 worlds and all excel at H6, it's at least a possibility.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Still no info on C-bus ticket sales? MLG pls  :mj:

Bumping because I still haven't seen anything.  :mj:

Renegades? Oxygen Supremacy? They haven't announced rosters, have they? This is intel?

Instinct is Renegades, was just confirmed on Ace's stream.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Renegades are looking to make a return to Halo, and have talked with at least one of the teams looking for an Org.

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Too lazy to link since I'm on mobile but in the schedule it shows "LATAM Showdown" between Shock the World and Usual suspects as first match Friday. ????

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sooo... I stopped following pretty much all things Halo for quite awhile (typical reasoning; don’t enjoy the game, last couple of TO’s have been bad, getting old/married, stream quality being mediocre-long downtime’s, etc.) but having MLG run a Halo event where I live is hard to pass up.

Nostalgia is forcing me to buy a spectator pass and check out the event.

Anyone nice enough to provide a quick summary of intriguing storylines and what teams are expected to compete near the top (or underdogs)?

Reading 400+ pages of this thread doesn’t seem ideal as I expect half of them are memes lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly surprised T2 didn't pick the Oxygen squad. If they click, I can see them break the top4.

• Upvote (+1) 1