CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just to clear some things up. 

1. Pros have been complaining about the X since it's release. As always we just try to do it more in private, so id relax on the "they are just complaining about it now". Trying to handle things privately always seem to make us look worse imo. Just a lose, lose situation. 

2. As always the event is going to be great regardless, I just think there needs to be more time given to not just pro players, but AMs to adjust. 9 days is not a whole lot of time.

3. Like heavy aim, I do not feel a crazy difference, but I believe people when they say they do. Let us not forget 343 and even people in the community claimed heavy aim was "just people head casing" for over a year, just to have it proven to be real. I know a lot of people will say so and so is head casing, but trust that professional players who play the game 6+ hours a day and notice even the slightest difference in a pixel on their monitor know what they are talking about. Idk that is the way I view it at least, you are free to think of it differently obviously. I just think that with the whole heavy aim situation we would have learned by now. 

But anyway, I think this event is going to be awesome and I can not wait to see how the event is ran with MLG. I truly think this is going to be the best HCS open event yet, which is crazy to think with the game being 2 years in already

edit: Just because I saw it above. Someone do the math on when it was released. That is how long Pros/HCS/343 have had different opinions on the console 

Dont know what to make of the whole one X thing, I didnt even know it was an issue

But ill be cheering you for! Shit on Splyce for me, I want to see OG vs Nv finals, would be the best series ever!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just to clear some things up. 

1. Pros have been complaining about the X since it's release. As always we just try to do it more in private, so id relax on the "they are just complaining about it now". Trying to handle things privately always seem to make us look worse imo. Just a lose, lose situation. 

2. As always the event is going to be great regardless, I just think there needs to be more time given to not just pro players, but AMs to adjust. 9 days is not a whole lot of time.

3. Like heavy aim, I do not feel a crazy difference, but I believe people when they say they do. Let us not forget 343 and even people in the community claimed heavy aim was "just people head casing" for over a year, just to have it proven to be real. I know a lot of people will say so and so is head casing, but trust that professional players who play the game 6+ hours a day and notice even the slightest difference in a pixel on their monitor know what they are talking about. Idk that is the way I view it at least, you are free to think of it differently obviously. I just think that with the whole heavy aim situation we would have learned by now. 

But anyway, I think this event is going to be awesome and I can not wait to see how the event is ran with MLG. I truly think this is going to be the best HCS open event yet, which is crazy to think with the game being 2 years in already 

thanks for coming in to try to clear things up. you're always a good voice of reason in these situations. i'm just curious on how it feels worse?

• Upvote (+1) 1

ACCIDENTAL NEG REP -- OMFG -- I DONT THINK IVE GIVEN A POINT OF NEGATIVE REP IN MY ENTIRE CAREER.

I DONT EVEN HAVE AN OPINION ON THIS MATTER -- LIKE TOTALLY NEUTRAL CAMP -- YET HERE I AM JUST SHELLING OUT NEGATIVE VIBES.

I THINK MY CAREER IS OVER.  I'M GOING TO ADOPT PUPPIES -- A LOT OF PUPPIES -- THAT SHOULD BALANCE THIS WHOLE THING OUT

jk lol

-jDot out

so pure of heart

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a bit out of the loop but have they had an event yet where they set up an Xbox as the dedicated server? I know that they used to bring in a closed server for some events but is Orlando the first event where this will happen?

I'm a bit out of the loop but have they had an event yet where they set up an Xbox as the dedicated server? I know that they used to bring in a closed server for some events but is Orlando the first event where this will happen?

Im not sure about the server being ran on an Xbox but, they said in a post that each Station at orlando will be ran off of a Local Server on the Surface Book using the new Halo 5 LAN Software. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im not sure about the server being ran on an Xbox but, they said in a post that each Station at orlando will be ran off of a Local Server on the Surface Book using the new Halo 5 LAN Software. 

Awesome, thanks for the info!

LET IT GO

:mj:

No can do. You are marked for life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-ur boy josh menke 

This is amazing. Took them like 1 year, but I'm super happy I can finally play something different than HCS.

I just want heavy aim gone for Halo 6.

*I just want a very important part of every FPS ever made to be functional in Halo 6.

Seems a pretty basic request.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Concerning the Xbox One X - Miken was posting on here about how great it was the week of its release... I'm curious if he still feels the same and if it's a split community thing again