CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sure this has been a topic discussed before, but it was recently brought up between a couple pro players and I who are unfortunately not in the T8 for pool play at ORL. What are your guys' thoughts on americans unable to attend EU events but they are awarded auto spots in champ bracket in NA? Once again sorry for the late topic, just genuinely curious and I don't check these forums too often anymore, thank you :)

General consensus is that it should be both ways(and no auto spots,) with qualifiers being region restricted, I'd say.

EU doesn't have enough (or really any) events that don't directly lead to qualifying for NA events. It sadly doesn't make logistical sense for the events to allow NA teams because it would mess up the bracket/seeding. 

That being said, EU guaranteed spots in NA events should never exceed two honestly. The region has never had more than two teams that have been good enough to actually compete with NA competition, and honestly probably never will unless their is a change in mentality for a lot of those players or more money is put into it.

There are 6 passes left for sale for the open bracket O.o

Hi Dad. Hope you're having a great day.

Also, when can we expect info regarding Columbus? Super pumped for that event.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can people not put 45,000 spaces between each line of their posts?

Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure this has been a topic discussed before, but it was recently brought up between a couple pro players and I who are unfortunately not in the T8 for pool play at ORL. What are your guys' thoughts on americans unable to attend EU events but they are awarded auto spots in champ bracket in NA? Once again sorry for the late topic, just genuinely curious and I don't check these forums too often anymore, thank you :)

Hjow many eu teams get top8 spots for pool play?

Can you please just take over and lets go back to the old format? Thatd be great 

Thanks.

I don't really like Halo 5, I don't really like most of the teams playing and I don't really like where Halo is headed.

So why am I so pumped for Orlando?

:thinking:

Great to hear, Orlando is going to be sickkkk.

Thanks.

Make

45,000 spaces

me

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thanks.

I accept your challenge, be on the lookout for my next post.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2-3 is fine. I edited a member's post who had 25 spaces between some of their lines.

It's 2018. It's time we finally acknowledged the art of reading between the lines. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is just another example of the liberal deep state undermining hardworking American People and giving their opportunities to the foreigners.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hjow many eu teams get top8 spots for pool play?

Non i think as there are 12 spots auto seeded into pools. Which includes 2 EU, 1 ANZ and 1 LATAM team.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the only time EU has LANs is for regional qualifiers, so it doesn't really make sense for NA teams to be included and influence the outcome 

orlando isn't a "NA" event, it's a HWC event, it just happens to take place in NA

I see people complain about this all the time but dont seem to take the time to read into it lol.

Give EU the Orlando event and come on over NA teams.