So its 

Spylce/OG

GAP

Rec/nV

HUGE GAP

Everyone else 

• Upvote (+1) 2

-- .-.. --.

-... ..- -  .. - ...  -- .-.. --.  ..-. --- .-.  .... .- .-.. ---  ..... .-.-.-  .. - .----. ...  .-.. .. -.- .  --. . - - .. -. --.  .- -.  .- .-- . ... --- -- .  .--. .-. . ... . -. -  --- -.  -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- ...  -... ..- -  .. - ...  - .... .  .-- .-. --- -. --.  -.-. --- .-.. --- ..- .-. .-.-.-  .. - ...  -.-. --- --- .-.. --..--  -... ..- -  .. - .----. ...  ... - .. .-.. .-..  .-  .-.. .. - - .-.. .  -... .. -  -.. .. ... .- .--. .--. --- .. -. - .. -. --. .-.-.- 

• Upvote (+1) 1

-... ..- -  .. - ...  -- .-.. --.  ..-. --- .-.  .... .- .-.. ---  ..... .-.-.-  .. - .----. ...  .-.. .. -.- .  --. . - - .. -. --.  .- -.  .- .-- . ... --- -- .  .--. .-. . ... . -. -  --- -.  -.-. .... .-. .. ... - -- .- ...  -... ..- -  .. - ...  - .... .  .-- .-. --- -. --.  -.-. --- .-.. --- ..- .-. .-.-.-  .. - ...  -.-. --- --- .-.. --..--  -... ..- -  .. - .----. ...  ... - .. .-.. .-..  .-  .-.. .. - - .-.. .  -... .. -  -.. .. ... .- .--. .--. --- .. -. - .. -. --. .-.-.- 

I'm getting sick and tired of copying posts and pasting them into morse code code translators. The internet is supposed to enable laziness, not make me open another tab

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm getting sick and tired of copying posts and pasting them into morse code code translators. The internet is supposed to enable laziness, not make me open another tab

Yes but the sense of pride and accomplishment from doing it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes but the sense of pride and accomplishment from doing it

Morse code translation sites only available through trough our EXCLUSIVE "Translation Services" package for $8.99 a month*

*before applicable taxes, fees and per-access charges. includes access to Bing translate.  Google translate and translation of non-english sites available for and additional $4.99 a month.  Morse code and "dead language" translators available as part of the add on "Nerd Translation" package for $3.99.  Plan fees and access subject to change any time without notice. Don't bitch, this is the world you live in now.  Hail Hydra!

• Upvote (+1) 5

beyond that t2 isn't just an owner, he has good insights.

What insights would those be? I don't mean to challenge you, but I am curious. I know he's a Halo legend, but his H5 knowledge is doo doo. Even when he did play, he was below average, and he was only that good because of his leftover gun skill. His adaptation to the meta was terrible.

If we're talking insights on the life as a "pro," even that landscape has changed drastically since he was a thing.

Envyus staying in the scene is great! Reciprocity vs nV is going to be interesting   

I'm guessing it will be nearly drama-free, and Ola will be all hugs and smiles.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What insights would those be? I don't mean to challenge you, but I am curious. I know he's a Halo legend, but his H5 knowledge is doo doo. Even when he did play, he was below average, and he was only that good because of his leftover gun skill. His adaptation to the meta was terrible.

If we're talking insights on the life as a "pro," even that landscape has changed drastically since he was a thing.

When you put it that way, perhaps he has no incite at all.

Regardless of the changing landscape, I’d think he’d know a thing or 2 about how to be stay productive during practice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm guessing it will be nearly drama-free, and Ola will be all hugs and smiles.

To be fair, T2 is basically a left over from 2009,

The thing about T2 though, is he EXCELS at the beginning of a game, when a title launches, his ability to set the meta is what makes him so good. Look at the 2008 run, he KNEW that 2008 was his big chance to win because Str8 was so far ahead of everyone because of his ability to lead a team. Everyone was literally playing catch up to str8, and no one could catch them, especially after he picked up Eric from TD. 

What really hurt Tom was after the str8 dream team fell apart in 2009, you could tell he didn't give a shit anymore, and when reach launched he just stopped caring all together, let alone 4 & 5.

I think the one thing Tom will always be able to offer a team, is his insane tactical and meta prowess, if H6 is a throwback to the original trilogy (I personally think it will be more like H3 than H5), then his leading of str8, as either a player or an org leader, will be pretty valuable, but his ability in H5 I think is pretty shot.

Ah, typical H5 MM last night, got on, got my Diamond 1 in HCS, the game thought I won too much so it matched me against smurfs 6 games in a row, only to find out I was playing Randa and someone else, dope. 

If there is ONE thing they can do to fix MM, its to make it so there is a minimum rank to play ranked MM, or at least HCS. It doesn't matter if I can slay people like Randa, I went 21-17 on Coli flag, and had 5 flag pulls, while my teammates all went neg 15+, that is absolutely unwinnable. That is a HUGE turn off to people who are trying to just get into competitive, and NEEDS to be fixed in H6 if we want to grow the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 4

CoNteNt

BtH

Cool vid. Wish they would've had more pros talk about the event than just Formal and Maniac.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ah, typical H5 MM last night, got on, got my Diamond 1 in HCS, the game thought I won too much so it matched me against smurfs 6 games in a row, only to find out I was playing Randa and someone else, dope.

If there is ONE thing they can do to fix MM, its to make it so there is a minimum rank to play ranked MM, or at least HCS. It doesn't matter if I can slay people like Randa, I went 21-17 on Coli flag, and had 5 flag pulls, while my teammates all went neg 15+, that is absolutely unwinnable. That is a HUGE turn off to people who are trying to just get into competitive, and NEEDS to be fixed in H6 if we want to grow the scene.

I ventured into hcs again finally. Sick of teammates quitting in it. First game, coli slayer, up by 14. Teammate quits and we lose.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I ventured into hcs again finally. Sick of teammates quitting in it. First game, coli slayer, up by 14. Teammate quits and we lose.

Yeah, I get at least 2-3 games where I start without a teammate. Thats kind of unavoidable, but the smurfing is out of control, every game has at least 1

That BtH video has so many good memories from watching my first ever Halo event. Fell in love with the BtH squad sad to see the name mostly retired.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That BtH video has so many good memories from watching my first ever Halo event. Fell in love with the BtH squad sad to see the name mostly retired.

Sad to see Maniac not giving a shit about Halo after joining Optic.

• Downvote (-1) 2

mcc did that to a lot of people

MCC was the biggest disappointment of the decade

I still cry everyday

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope that people play MCC after it gets fixed.

i will. if it's fixed

• Upvote (+1) 4