CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there going to be a Halo Trailer for the steven spielberg movie at the Superbowl my american brothers?

No.

I don't really like Halo 5, I don't really like most of the teams playing and I don't really like where Halo is headed.

So why am I so pumped for Orlando?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really like Halo 5, I don't really like most of the teams playing and I don't really like where Halo is headed.

-- .-.. --.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm in the same boat, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what MLG does for the quality of viewership. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm in the same boat and I'm excited and content in a way because a serious flaw is finally being fixed in something that I once cared a lot more about by bringing in MLG. Its not like I'm just going to come back in and be the biggest Halo fan ever or anything but if they actually kept moving forward addressing things that are unquestionably bad they'd be making a decent amount of headway. Its not like I don't have time to follow or play Halo anymore they've just been undeserving of the time and attention. I only added that last bit because I'm worried they'll attribute older players leaving to life rather than their own failures. Almost everyone has time for a hobby regardless of age. Just look at sports

• Upvote (+1) 3

I I only added that last bit because I'm worried they'll attribute older players leaving to life rather than their own failures. Almost everyone has time for a hobby regardless of age. Just look at sports

This is a really important distinction. I still game as much as I used to, even with being close to 30 and real life responsibilities, I still game a lot. I don't play Halo anymore not because I no longer have the time or passion for it, but because Halo changed to something I don't enjoy. It's not that I got tired of Halo, it's that Halo stopped being the game I love. There are a lot of other really good games that hold my interest, (Fortnite, Overwatch, PUBG, Rainbow 6, etc) but I'd be back on Halo as my main game in a heartbeat if it felt anything like Halo to me. At this point I'm basically holding out on a long shot miracle from this franchise, that MCC will be fixed and gain players, or that somehow, Halo 6 will strip away the flood of gimmicks and silliness and get back to being Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else think this is the closest teams have ever been in Halo 5?

edit - online

triggered

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm in a boat as well. 

I just wanted to take the opportunity to tell the forums that I am not on a boat.

That's exactly what a bot would say

not even. I was hoping they'd have taken notes when it came to doom. Most likely we'll get more nonsense.

Where were you two months ago?

• Upvote (+1) 1

not even. I was hoping they'd have taken notes when it came to doom. Most likely we'll get more nonsense.

Did you just reply to a 2 months post out of the blue?

• Upvote (+1) 2

e5sT0pM.png

MODERATORS

Have you tried getting a better GPU?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where were you two months ago?

this was the page I was directed to when I opened the thread. I was deceived.

Have you tried getting a better face?

Reported.

• Upvote (+1) 7

tUxvPIN.png

Hey can the two of you take it to the PMs please?

• Upvote (+1) 1