CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

needs a lower ttk so you aren't 1 shot after every 1v1 even if you shit on someone.

Yes but they are clearly going for a Nerf so I think 4 shot, same perfect ttk, longer without headshots/punished misses harder is the best we can hope for. There is no way they are going to entertain making the perfect ttk faster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got an email from MS about Halo Esports, check your email if you do the surveys.

:beyond: i name dropped team beyond everywhere in that survey  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pistol needs a nerf. Nowadays no one misses a shot with it. Reduce the auto aim a little

• Downvote (-1) 1

As long as the Fastest TTK remains the same, I’d be happy with a nerf to ease of use.

On mobile and lazy but that video in a thread here says it perfectly. The time between the fastest possible TTK and the average TTK should be increased. It would make Perfects way more rewarding.

The ideal scenario would be to keep the average TTK similar or a little longer than it is currently while having a shorter Perfect Kill time. So a 4sk Pistol that’s harder to use

• Upvote (+1) 6

Pistol needs a nerf. Nowadays no one misses a shot with it. Reduce the auto aim a little

It would probably help a lot if they addressed the part where on a lot of servers you can basically shoot anywhere near someone and it counts as a hit. Its really awkward when I know for a fact I missed and I'm still doing damage. Its also really striking when I'm on a server and I actually miss by the smallest degree and I notice it because really I'm used to the game giving me free damage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it just me or has eco stellur joining splyce really reduced the number of contenders? Only huke is out of the pool, yet the gap seems larger

for sure, I’ve been saying this for a while ... 8 of the top 10 players are now on two teams.

imo anyone else placing top 2 is a big upset

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would probably help a lot if they addressed the part where on a lot of servers you can basically shoot anywhere near someone and it counts as a hit. Its really awkward when I know for a fact I missed and I'm still doing damage. Its also really striking when I'm on a server and I actually miss by the smallest degree and I notice it because really I'm used to the game giving me free damage

I think that's bullet magnetism and I agree it's way to lenient. The pistol has gotten way to easy to use. Bullet magnetism in h5 is way too much.

Semifinals matchups- Splyce vs. Rec & Optic vs. nV. Do you have the NA season standings by any chance?

s3KkIkl.jpg

source: 

this was updated yesterday

• Upvote (+1) 4

Another thing since we are talking about balance is can we please reduce the effectiveness of CQC combat in the next game?

I really love getting random, inconsistent lunges. If you're not going to actually make the CQC have depth like H1/H2 did somewhat, just get rid of the lunges. I don't think "I got outplayed" when I get beatdown in H5, and this is coming from the apparent beatdown king of Europe. It is so cheesy.

Easy fix, reduxe lunge magnetism. It's been absurd in every game after CE.

If this were year 1, I'd be all for taking a closer look at the pistol to see how we can improve it.

But 3 years into Halo 5, I'm not thrilled about the idea of drastically changing the primary weapon for the first time. Maybe I'm just being selfish. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Glad to see Musa making big moves. Real class act and intelligent player.

Big MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

• Upvote (+1) 4