CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

eClassico a great rivalry. Glad to see Ola on a big org again. 

Now that MLG is back in the picture, I won't be happy until I see Triggers Down vs. Str8 Rippin in the finals over and over again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fixed it for you

For someone reason (probably nostalgia) I remember Str8 vs. tD in the finals happening all the time during H3. Turns out Str8 vs. tD in the finals only ever happened 4 times (tD 3 - 1 Str8) but FB vs. CbN happened 8 times (4 FB - 4 CbN).

Looking at past placings from MLG events, out of the 19 times that Final Boss were in the finals, they won 13 times. Final Boss were in the finals 15 straight tournaments (winning 10 of 15) spanning from April 2006 to April 2008 while only making one roster change (dropping Saiyan for Strongside).

@@Clap where can I get a Final Boss hoodie? The hoodie I bought like 10 years ago doesn't fit me anymore.  I'll pay you in USD or whatever cryptocurrency you desire.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV will be picking up Ambush.

:thinking:

Glad to see nV back. Couldn't really afford to lose another big org.

For someone reason (probably nostalgia) I remember Str8 vs. tD in the finals happening all the time during H3. Turns out Str8 vs. tD in the finals only ever happened 4 times (tD 3 - 1 Str8) but FB vs. CbN happened 8 times (4 FB - 4 CbN).

Did you count Team Phreaks before they made the name change? Not to mention the many iterations of IGS Gandhi/Shockwave in the finals.

:thinking:

Glad to see nV back. Couldn't really afford to lose another big org.

It's a good thing Elumnite stuck around with Envy. He probably spearheaded the acquisition of the Ambush roster.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just happy both Str8 and Envy are sticking around, I wasn't really sure for a while there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We needed this, big win for Halo.

Lets get the hype rolling for Orlando, who's your top 8 at present?

1 Optic

2 Splyce

3 NV

4 Rec

5/6 Instinct

5/6 Shooter's squad

7/8 Infused

7/8 Ryanoob's squad

• Upvote (+1) 1

We needed this, big win for Halo.

Lets get the hype rolling for Orlando, who's your top 8 at present?

1 - Optic

2 - Rec

3 - nV

4 - Splyce

5/6 - Team Ryanoob

5/6 - Instinct

7/8 - Infused

7/8 - Team Contra