CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are you signed up for the HCFP?

Have been since day one.

Have been since day one.

Yeah I figured lol since you're on this forum. It was the only question I could think of to ask.

Just wait I guess.

I'd really like to know what they even fucking tested before they released all the sandbox changes. None of them had the desired effect and now the solution is to nerf the only good gun in the game to oblivion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got an email from MS about Halo Esports, check your email if you do the surveys.

image.png

:thinking:

THE MAGNUM IS AN OUTLIER BUT THE SNIPE IS WORKING S INTENDED.

THIS IS THE COMPANY IN CHARGE OF HALO BOYS.

WHAT ABOUT MELEES AND NADES AND THE FUCKING KING OF ALL PRECISION WEAPONS KNOWN AS THE LIGHT RIFLE???????

That's it. There's all hope. Gone forever. Good luck MLG there's nothing you can do when the company in charge of your game is THIS fucking dense.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Heads up, these surveys are suppose to be private :stressed:

It's ok @@Craneteam won't get a job at 343 anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just got an email from MS about Halo Esports, check your email if you do the surveys.

Didnt get my Email :/

No. 'The stream was down and they had no idea when they could get the game running again' option?

Won’t have to worry about that with MLG

The only thing that actually bothers me about the pistol is that it's a 5sk with a 12 round mag.  You can get two perfect kills and have 2 bullets left over, I know it's a minor thing but it just bothers me considering having leftover bullets wasn't an issue in previous games.

No. 'The stream was down and they had no idea when they could get the game running again' option?

Thats what the "other" option is for. lol

• Upvote (+1) 2