CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is why people should have to take a test before they’re allowed to post.

I just passed one of my biggest exams today. Does that count?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Who? Lol

Here I was holding onto hope that they’d get ola’s team. You know, being a legendary halo org and everything. Guess they settle for AMs.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just got an email from MS about Halo Esports, check your email if you do the surveys.

Do tell.

Just got an email from MS about Halo Esports, check your email if you do the surveys.

I was really hoping the survey was going to be more gameplay focused and less in the arena of viewership. Filled it out anyways.

Who? Lol

Here I was holding onto hope that they’d get ola’s team. You know, being a legendary halo org and everything. Guess they settle for AMs.

While underwhelming, I assume it's a good sign because it means Ambush/Instinct have better orgs lined up. I know Ambush is making an announcement soon about an org. 

I sometimes sit to myself and think "How did the developers think the Storm Rifle is balanced whilst creating this game?"

Happy that the Storm Rifle and fake Plasma Rifle are getting nerfed, but it's came far too late, and frankly shouldn't have been like that in the first place. 

Just copy and paste CE's PR and you're sorted. (please)

• Upvote (+1) 4

there's a vivi interview in this btw

Yeah, and they're going to tune the Magnum after worlds, which means it's gonna be nerfed to fucking oblivion.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah, and they're going to tune the Magnum after worlds, which means it's gonna be nerfed to fucking oblivion.

my pitchfork is ready for battle  :cool: ----E

• Upvote (+1) 4

my pitchfork is ready for battle  Beyond%20Sunglasses.png ----E

They're gonna nerf it so hard that a pitchfork will be a better alternative.

• Upvote (+1) 7

5vDJRF0.jpg

Yeah which means nerf to the ground.

They specifically stated in the article that they're aware it's much stronger than everything else. If they don't nerf it I'll be amazed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is tiring. These Guys will never properly balance the sandbox, because their idea of ‘balance’ is stuffing variations of the same gun into different roles via aim-assists, then looking at the data to see if people are using it “as intended”

Exactly. There's no need to 5 different guns that all serve the same purpose. The BR, DMR, Magnum, Light Rifle, and Carbine are all used for basically the same thing. It used to be the BR and you'd pick up a carbine simply for the sake of ammo. Now the map is cluttered with different variations of a weapons with similar functions, and they're trying to balance them all around each other. Less is more, 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Magnum is one of my all-time Halo weapons. Can't wait for them to ruin it - the one thing they got absolutely right. 

• Upvote (+1) 7