CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Go play H4 and prepatch reach for a few hours then get back to me.

Lol, other games being shit doesn't magically make Halo 5 less shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you're say H5 = H4/R on the shit scale, your cognitive functions aren't working properly

depends on what you're judging on. no forge at launch, forge maps causing frame rate issues, no new maps in competitive, heavy aim, they have no room to add more skins, etc all make for a really shitty game

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you're say H5 = H4/R on the shit scale, your cognitive functions aren't working properly

I literally never said that, but I can use this line of thinking too, watch. Go play CE, MLG settings on H2, or MLG settings on H3 and tell me H5 isn't shit by comparison. When the scale of not being a shitty game is at least it's better than pre-patch Reach and Halo 4, it's pretty obvius where that game stands. Honestly the only thing keeping Halo 5 above Reach is bloom. Reach had better maps because we could actually use Forge, it only had sprint rather than sprint plus a ton of other gimmicky abilities, there was no heavy aim, we didn't have radar, we didn't have to play with AR's for multiple seasons, the art style wasn't a complete eyesore, and eventually we got updated settings that made the game actually fun, unlike Halo 5. The second ZBNS settings came out Reach became a genuinely good Halo game. Either a game is bad or it isn't. Past Halo games have no bearing on how good or bad Halo 5 is. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I literally never said that, but I can use this line of thinking too, watch. Go play CE, MLG settings on H2, or MLG settings on H3 and tell me H5 isn't shit by comparison. When the scale of not being a shitty game is at least it's better than pre-patch Reach and Halo 4, it's pretty obvius where that game stands. Honestly the only thing keeping Halo 5 above Reach is bloom. Reach had better maps because we could actually use Forge, it only had sprint rather than sprint plus a ton of other gimmicky abilities, there was no heavy aim, we didn't have radar, we didn't have to play with AR's for multiple seasons, the art style wasn't a complete eyesore, and eventually we got updated settings that made the game actually fun, unlike Halo 5. The second ZBNS settings came out Reach became a genuinely good Halo game. Either a game is bad or it isn't. Past Halo games have no bearing on how good or bad Halo 5 is.

H5 > H3

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 24

H5 > H3

I fully disagree because of the shit campaign, the shitty launch content, the shitty maps, the shitty aiming, the shitty micro transactions, the shitty controls, Spartan Charge, Ground Pound, the sandbox that spent almost 2 years being broken etc.

But Halo CE > Any other Halo.

H5 > H3

I am willing to hear this out, I mean there’s nothing else to do.

Why is “H5 > H3”?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just remembered, I said I'd re-install Halo and play again if MLG came back. I've seen a lot of different opinions about it's current state, but I haven't played in probably six months, so I'm interested to see how it compares to how I remember.