CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's this safe space generation that needs people to hold their hands and tell them it's ok. Grow some balls, be a man, and brush it off.

how is spartan saying he's gonna step from social media and streaming back not being a man about it? its definitely a better move that flaming the community on twitch and subtweeting about it. its not a safe space issue, it more about someone who seems to have a history of depression taking a step back from a place where he gets harassed. please stop creating drama around spartan. it's a cringey meme at this point

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

also trying to buy a graphics card these days, fucking hell.

Mate, crypto mining has fucked the prices so badly. 1080's have gone up by 30%

• Upvote (+1) 2

Be an adult and show some empathy instead of some bs attack on someone's perceived lack of masculinity.

People receive too much empathy

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Holy shit, 1080tis going for $1600+??? Thank god I got my 1080 last year before the madness, spent a whole $500

She's really good. Lottie did the interviews at HCS London and has been doing social on the 2k broadcasts, doing a great job of it too. She does her research man, great person to work with

Also, hometown gig babyyy. So cool to have Elamite over with the usuals, and having GB back too as desk host is amazing. EU is wide open right now, gonna be a hype ass event

Echoing what's said here. She works incredibly hard to be up to speed with everything, and already has been a part of the process in the build up to the next event. She will kill it again i'm sure.

• Upvote (+1) 5

A buddy of mine saw a 1070 at the Micro center in Kansas City for $890 just a few days ago... Mine was like $380 or something a year ago I wanna say? Going purely by memory here. I bought mine online though, not sure how Micro Center prices usually compare to Newegg/Amazon

how is spartan saying he's gonna step from social media and streaming back not being a man about it? its definitely a better move that flaming the community on twitch and subtweeting about it. its not a safe space issue, it more about someone who seems to have a history of depression taking a step back from a place where he gets harassed. please stop creating drama around spartan. it's a cringey meme at this point

There is a lot of middle ground between what he did and "flaming the community/subtweeting about it." There is an array of reasonable actions that a mature person could make. Ignore it, moderate it, personally work on emotionally developing into an adult so that such things do not bother you to such a high degree, etc. I think what is central to my disagreement with his actions here which I did not mention before is that he is passing up an income opportunity because of there. Therein lies much of what bothers me so much. The privilege to find it reasonable to give up money (even if it is not that much) because of what only amounts to MILD TWITCH CHAT TROLLING. I don't mind pros not streaming but damn, if that is your reason not to...

About it being a "cringey meme" - I don't know where you are coming from here, there is no meme and the only cringing going on is over how he continues to behave. Spartan behaves a certain way which people find irritating and he is judged as such. This is how human interaction works. Where is the meme?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

There is a lot of middle ground between what he did and "flaming the community/subtweeting about it." There is an array of reasonable actions that a mature person could make. Ignore it, moderate it, personally work on emotionally developing into an adult so that such things do not bother you to such a high degree, etc. I think what is central to my disagreement with his actions here which I did not mention before is that he is passing up an income opportunity because of there. Therein lies what bothers me so much. The privilege to find it reasonable to give up money (even if it is not that much) because of what only amounts to MILD TWITCH CHAT TROLLING.

About it being a "cringey meme" - er, not really, there is no meme and the only cringing going on is over how he behaves. Spartan behaves a certain way which people find irritating and he is judged as such. This is how human interaction works. Where is the meme?

I am offered unlimited OT at work right now? That is a privilege. Am I being unreasonable and childish/not "a developed adult" because I some weeks only work 6 10 hour days instead of 7 10 hour days?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am offered unlimited OT at work right now? That is a privilege. Am I being unreasonable and childish/not "a developed adult" because I some weeks only work 6 10 hour days instead of 7 10 hour days?

I ninja edited in a sentence after you began responding to this that addressed this.

Your reasoning to not work 7 10 hour days is much more legitimate than Spartan's reasoning to not stream.

I've always enjoyed halo twitch chats, probably the only reason I even watch streams at this point. Rarely see any legitimate hate, just trolls.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've always enjoyed halo twitch chats, probably the only reason I even watch streams at this point. Rarely see any legitimate hate, just trolls.

That's one of the problems, tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I miss Lxthul not streaming - why did he stop?