CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ok so I havent really watched CSGO much before but that final got me hyped as fuck.  The crowd was amazing.  

Do we have a CSGO thread? Or is there a one stop shop for someone like me to go to get caught up with teams and discussion for CS?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok so I havent really watched CSGO much before but that final got me hyped as fuck.  The crowd was amazing.  

Do we have a CSGO thread? Or is there a one stop shop for someone like me to go to get caught up with teams and discussion for CS?

HWC Thread = Any eSports really. 

CSGO Caster throwing that shade at OWL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok so I havent really watched CSGO much before but that final got me hyped as fuck. The crowd was amazing.

The CSGO subreddit is the best place for discussion and HLTV is the best place to follow news/matches/teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Welp. Once again life is too busy for Halo. 

I need all the updates after the MLG breaking news. 

Plz and thx.

If you didn’t think CS could get hype, go watch map 3 of the grand final today. I can’t even speak anymore.

Why do you think I jumped ship? Lol that was probably the best grand final in any esport and its not even close. How tense it was, how good both sized clutched up, the storylines, etc it was incredible. Plus it had like 1.3 million viewers. 

Plz and thx.

There are a lot. We lost some orgs (Luminosity Gaming, NV?, Liquid, and some others) but we gained one or two like Mindfreak over in ANZ. Naded is retired again so is Cloud I think. Demon D is really good and Cratos trying to be a CoD pro. 

I don't pay rent but I'm currently eating Five guys which is superior to all other burger chains. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Plz and thx.

About 3 rent discussions. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do you think I jumped ship? Lol that was probably the best grand final in any esport and its not even close. How tense it was, how good both sized clutched up, the storylines, etc it was incredible. Plus it had like 1.3 million viewers. 

There are a lot. We lost some orgs (Luminosity Gaming, NV?, Liquid, and some others) but we gained one or two like Mindfreak over in ANZ. Naded is retired again so is Cloud I think. Demon D is really good and Cratos trying to be a CoD pro. 

I don't pay rent but I'm currently eating Five guys which is superior to all other burger chains. 

WhatABurger/In-n-Out Master race, commie

About 3 rent discussions. 

My house payment is 450 and im not at all shocked that this happend on the god damned beyond forums. 

You mother fuckers know how to make this Humpdouche proud. God fucking speed gentlemen, god fucking speed

• Upvote (+1) 2

Found out today I'm gonna be Papa QuietMan.  Boy or girl, can't wait to teach em some C.E. 

Ew you actually do that shit? Gross

jk congrats

• Upvote (+1) 1

Plz and thx.

New org that sort of replaced NV is Reciprocity (Snipedown/Spartan/Mikwen/Penguin, coach 2gre). Literally a brand new org that only has a Halo team as far as I know. 

ghost is just throwing games away lol. they put themselves in such good positions the whole grand finals but keep letting optic come back and win. 

20 days later...58k viewers and 24k subs. Amazing!

I realize that it's technically off-topic every time we talk about Ninja, but it's crazy, he's literally the top individual streamer on Twitch (in terms of current/active followers and consistent view count); I distinctly remember watching him play Reach 1v1s against random GB players for like 90 viewers on Justin.tv

Imagine how good it would be for H6 if he streamed it nonstop the first couple weeks (not out of the realm of possibility)

• Upvote (+1) 4

I realize that it's technically off-topic every time we talk about Ninja, but it's crazy, he's literally the top individual streamer on Twitch (in terms of current/active followers and consistent view count); I distinctly remember watching him play Reach 1v1s against random GB players for like 90 viewers on Justin.tv

Imagine how good it would be for H6 if he streamed it nonstop the first couple weeks (not out of the realm of possibility)

Not sure if anybody has mentioned it yet, he also hit 1 million subs on Youtube. Crazy amount of growth in the last month, always awesome to see.

5034cf40678d07b643bb2281ad7a79e8.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Found out today I'm gonna be Papa QuietMan.  Boy or girl, can't wait to teach em some C.E. 

congrats man! i'm hoping we get an mlg event in dc so i can take my kids to an mlg event

• Upvote (+1) 2

New org that sort of replaced NV is Reciprocity (Snipedown/Spartan/Mikwen/Penguin, coach 2gre). Literally a brand new org that only has a Halo team as far as I know. 

The org is owned by the previous founders of PGL/Millennial If Im not mistaken

• Upvote (+1) 1

You walk into your kids room, and you find them playing Halo 5? What do you do?

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you are allowing a Twitch chat to "kill your motivation" or have ANY effect on you besides maybe mild irritation, it is your problem.

Spartan remains one of the most immature and annoying people I've ever known about.

twitch chat is easily moderated as well. I watch asmodai, he gets around 5k viewers and his chat is rarely toxic. He just bans all trolls and anyone repeatedly being childish.