CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone have the 2k bracket? Should've been out 40 min ago but I keep refreshing and nothing.

Check in is over at 1230PM EST. Brackets will be up after that.

I'm guessing no T2 is a combination of things. Str8 seems to be expanding, so he's probably busy. Also, MLG might be playing a little more strict with the whole employing a team owner thing than ESL was.

Does Str8 even have a Halo team?

This summarizes the state of Halo. The admin of the competitive Halo hub forum does not know if one of the most iconic Halo teams in history exists currently. (@@Saucey - this is not a slight on you - I have no fkin clue either)

I make it my business to keep up. I follow closely and still do not know what is going on with Str8. I hope they arent gone for good.

Only working with people who are super positive about every move you make is straight out of the 343 playbook... and look what that's got us.

#HireT2

• Upvote (+1) 2

Instinct 3-1'd eL Town's team, Shooter's team currently 2-2 against Nemassist's team.

Edit: Shooter's team 3-2'd Nemassist's team, and by doing so, reverse swept them.

Edit2: Looked at the wrong thing, Nemassist's team 3-2'd Shooter's team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This summarizes the state of Halo. The admin of the competitive Halo hub forum does not know if one of the most iconic Halo teams in history exists currently. (@@Saucey - this is not a slight on you - I have no fkin clue either)

I believe Str8 is just waiting for the stable team. T2 probably doesn't want to make an announcement just to witness how the team breaks up 3 days before event. There is still time for this.

Did 343 nerf the railgun on their own, or were people asking for them to change it?

I know the Halo community/pros make their opinions known if there's something in the settings they don't like (IE bad maps, splinter nades, oddball), but I don't really remember there being a lot of complaints about the railgun.

Either way I like the old one better. 

Did 343 nerf the railgun on their own, or were people asking for them to change it?

I know the Halo community/pros make their opinions known if there's something in the settings they don't like (IE bad maps, splinter nades, oddball), but I don't really remember there being a lot of complaints about the railgun.

People complained a fair bit but then kind of got used to it. 

And then they took two years to rebalance the sandbox before those complaints were really heard

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those last 3 games were the best OG has looked in awhile. Orlando is gonna be fun. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Old rail was easier than the sniper. It was a huge complain from a vast majority of competitive players.
  • Upvote (+1) 3