CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just here for my upvotes

Love seeing Wonderboy, Simms, and Onset. Hate that there's no T2, but thrilled to see Bravo casting. I think he's pretty great. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just here for my upvotes

Solid lineup!

You guys need to go to Disney and Universal if you haven't been yet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Solid lineup!

You guys need to go to Disney and Universal if you haven't been yet.

Volcano Bay has my name on it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i cant wait to see a picture of @@Wonderboy at the wizarding world of harry potter where some kid thinks he is harry potter and asks for an autograph

Lets make this happen

• Upvote (+1) 3

Jesus I don't know what T2 did but I can't believe he isn't casting. Dude is easily the best available. 

Did the prison thing turn out to be true?

He has been pretty critical of the game on twitter. Also, the casuals should fight the covenant might not help either.

Was wondering, with the local server app can people from H5 PC and H5 X1 play together?

No they cant unfortunately. The local server app only works with the console version and Halo 5 PC doesnt give you the option to select on which connection to play.

Jesus I don't know what T2 did but I can't believe he isn't casting. Dude is easily the best available. 

Did the prison thing turn out to be true?

Not sure if serious.

He probably isn't interested, he's got a lot going on.

He has been pretty critical of the game on twitter. Also, the casuals should fight the covenant might not help either.

He has been critical of MLG as well. (Tweet is from two years ago, might still be relevant)

He has been critical of MLG as well. (Tweet is from two years ago, might still be relevant)

T2 is one of those people who should check their emotions before posting. 

I am also one of those people.

Shit.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure if serious.

He probably isn't interested, he's got a lot going on.

Fighting the Covenant is tough work.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm guessing no T2 is a combination of things. Str8 seems to be expanding, so he's probably busy. Also, MLG might be playing a little more strict with the whole employing a team owner thing than ESL was.

I'm guessing no T2 is a combination of things. Str8 seems to be expanding, so he's probably busy. Also, MLG might be playing a little more strict with the whole employing a team owner thing than ESL was.

Str8 dont have a Halo team atm