CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In Halo news, I'm casting EGLx's $10k Halo 5 event in March! So stoked, never been to Canada before and there are some awesome people running this event. Any Canadian Beyonders gonna make the trip? Also what's good to eat in Toronto :intensifies:

Mustafa Turkish Pizza life-changing food and it looks like the inside of a cave. Literally.

The Black Hoof dope cocktails and the tuna crudo is elite!

King Place If you like Indian food this place is fantastic. Best in the city, imo.

Greg's Ice Cream for dessert is an absolute must.

Let me know if you need/want more recommendations.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mustafa Turkish Pizza life-changing food and it looks like the inside of a cave. Literally.

The Black Hoof dope cocktails and the tuna crudo is elite!

King Place If you like Indian food this place is fantastic. Best in the city, imo.

Greg's Ice Cream for dessert is an absolute must.

Let me know if you need/want more recommendations.

This is the type of information I come to beyond for, good looking out man I'm gonna try them all. Best poutine spot? I appreciate it

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the type of information I come to beyond for, good looking out man I'm gonna try them all. Best poutine spot? I appreciate it

If you're after a simple traditional poutine of fries, cheese curds and gravy then Leslieville Pumps. Best gravy hands down. If you're feeling like a fancy boy and want gourmet poutine, Fancy Frank's is your spot. I recommend the Fancy Schmancy or the Wild Turkey.

God I miss Toronto.

Edit: honourable mention to Beast Restaurant. Their poutine isnt really poutine because instead of fries they use gnocchi and they also serve crispy pigs ears and cauliflower tacos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So ridiculous how frosty calls everyone an idiot for challenging when they killed him and advanced their position. He also was dropped down on while under blue on truth and killed. He starts saying how bad of a play it was for the other team even though they just cleaned him up from their base with no consequence

It makes sense because these challenges wont work on LAN, not that hard to get. it's easier to challenge online when bad hit reg and blank shots make every 1v1 a coinflip

• Downvote (-1) 5

We used the local server app at my local store for our last event and it was amazing. Everyone thought it played better.

Strangely enough though, at my store I had to bring my own computer, which is fair considering the first local server event is supposed to be this month. But I was asked to bring it again. Maybe it's just to be safe, maybe the employee hadn't heard yet about what to do, maybe they don't have the equipment, I have no idea.

Was wondering, with the local server app can people from H5 PC and H5 X1 play together?

Was wondering, with the local server app can people from H5 PC and H5 X1 play together?

Guessing no but i haven't tested that specifically.

I did test the claim that if a game is started and the internet cuts out, it will still keep working.  And that worked great.  No hitches or anything but It was just me in the game by my onesies.

Seeing the whole debacle of CS and DOTA 2, It's pretty obvious to see that ESL is the most trash company in eSports.

We've been saying they're trash for years - thank goodness for MLG. 

Just here for my upvotes

Im sorry, I had to.

Glad to see you got the pickup!

• Upvote (+1) 2

we got the CLAP back.  And I'm not talking STDs, I'm talking streamlined, mouth-watering, top-notch Halo action that's about to be drizzled down our gullets like the eager baby birds we are.  

-jDot out

Holy shit that visual.

• Upvote (+1) 2