CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fucking SoT’s closed beta #1 on twitch two days in a row.200k+ viewers... without sprint!

Rare’s about to take over the Mantle.

Will Halo 6 on PC ever do this well?

Will there be an open version? I wanna play this game so bad.

I actually won't mind seeing this trailer over and over again though.

ALL HAIL THE CONQUERING HERO

• Upvote (+1) 7

wb2juPl.jpg

looks like we got another movie sponsor :)

Seeing MLG on there is still unbelievable

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seeing MLG on there is still unbelievable

It would be if they weren't using that goofy looking logo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Extraction (kinda) is possible in H5 due to scripting.

edit: More info

https://www.forgehub.com/maps/mercy-extraction-variant.5883/

*Gamers:
Sites are captured by pressing the 'Interact' button either 2 or 3 times depending on whether you are capping it initially or stealing it.
A sound plays when an enemy is attempting to capture. This pauses the countdown towards scoring (if other team aleady possesses) by subtracting 3 sec from the elapsed time.
If tied at end of the round, game will create a sudden death situation where the team currently holding the site when time runs out, gains a point and wins.

Vetoed is testing an HCS (sort of) version of Extraction.

https://www.twitch.tv/vetoed

• Upvote (+1) 4

2k results + scrims maybe

you guys see the dota2 + esl fiasco? i'm so glad MLG is back

Zow4Tw8.jpg

Good riddance to esl, won't be missed. Good luck to other gaming  communities that have to deal with them. Word of advice would be to get rid of them as soon as possible and for devs to quit using them. Maybe communities will start to see them for the trash of a to that they are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just realized I'm getting my wisdom teeth out the Friday of HCS Orlando, this is going to be fun event to watch.

I had a erupted wisdom tooth removed a few years ago, it went really well. My place kept trying to upsell me on anesthesia though when I was just like no Im fine just being numb, I can sit there still just fine.

Just don't break the clot/s after getting home like I did. Gave myself quite the experience.

I had a erupted wisdom tooth removed a few years ago, it went really well. My place kept trying to upsell me on anesthesia though when I was just like no Im fine just being numb, I can sit there still just fine.

Just don't break the clot/s after getting home like I did. Gave myself quite the experience.

Constant bleeding? Had to get it stitched up and a bung placed on top to stop the bleeding?

Constant bleeding? Had to get it stitched up and a bung placed on top to stop the bleeding?

it stopped again after. Just had to put a papertowel and pressure on it.

Ended up taking a sip of water and went back to sitting back propped up and watching netflix. The water broke the clot and as I was laying there blood was just forming in my mouth. After awhile I had to get up and went to spit it out. Got to my bathroom sink and just opened my mouth, didn't even spit and a bunch of blood just flowed/dripped out and I was looking forward at the mirror watching it happen. Its quite the sight to see that much blood come out of your mouth and not be freaked out, any other situations you probably would be lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

With the Microsoft store tournament this weekend, has anyone tried playing H5 on the Local server app? If so is there a different between it and online? 

With the Microsoft store tournament this weekend, has anyone tried playing H5 on the Local server app? If so is there a different between it and online?

We used the local server app at my local store for our last event and it was amazing. Everyone thought it played better.

Strangely enough though, at my store I had to bring my own computer, which is fair considering the first local server event is supposed to be this month. But I was asked to bring it again. Maybe it's just to be safe, maybe the employee hadn't heard yet about what to do, maybe they don't have the equipment, I have no idea.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry for the double post, my phone didn't refresh.

I'm glad to see Rec doing well in scrims, consistently well too. Orlando may be the first event Optic isn't top two in quite a while. Maybe not even top four.

Mind you, LAN Optic is a very different beast.