CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's fucking hilarious what you get negged for. Lot of infantile snowflakes who get upset when you post something they don't like

Classic mob mentality man. The internet exacerbates it to a whole new level.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

From my point of the view the normal people are evil!

From my point of view of your point of view, there is no such thing as evil because there is no such thing as normal.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

From my point of view of your point of view, there is no such thing as evil because there is no such thing as normal.

Well then you are lost!

What's funny is that 343 let ESL ruin competitive Halo for years before getting MLG. Just as much blame on 343, imo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I miss my 5br 3ba 3700sqft place in AZ. It was only 1800/mo too

3700SQ FT for $1800, thats a steal.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ESL is spoons for trousers ********.

Why. Why the fuck would you go from a stable platform with consistent viewership to fucking facebook? Because it has 2 Billion users and 800 million gamers? Facebook Gamers play candy crush and whatever the fuck else is on Facebook, not Dota 2 or CSGO. gg wp ESL.

I'm not 100% sure... But I think I'm going to with money... yes money is my final answer.

As much as I love CS, I kind of wish Pro League would have suffered a bit more with viewership last year. To the point that maybe they might have second thoughts about selling exclusivity to a platform that my parents use...

Fucking SoT’s closed beta #1 on twitch two days in a row.200k+ viewers... without sprint!

Rare’s about to take over the Mantle.

Will Halo 6 on PC ever do this well?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fucking SoT’s closed beta #1 on twitch two days in a row.200k+ viewers... without sprint!

Is there an open beta for SoT sometime? I want to try it out before I consider buying it.

What's the tl;dr on this? Looks a little bit like my takeaway after I've had a few too many beers

SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........  Don't ask questions... just eat it.

That game looks so boring to me, but people that have actually played say its super fun... soo idk, for $10 on game pass i;ll give it a shot....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there an open beta for SoT sometime? I want to try it out before I consider buying it.

No open beta that I know of. I got my code from a random guy on a forum.

It’ll be on gamepass day1, so $10 and it + 100 Games are yours for a month.

SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Don't ask questions... just eat it.

That game looks so boring to me, but people that have actually played say its super fun... soo idk, for $10 on game pass i;ll give it a shot....

Core mechanics are fun. If the mission variety is there at launch and in post launch updates, it’ll be a gem.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since StrongSide 'forgot his password' here, I'll post this for him.

Hey everyone! We want your best (or your funniest) Halo 5 clips! Our team will put together a series of community montages for the Halo World Championship 2018 broadcasts with all the top submitted clips.

All you have to do is post the link to your Xbox DVR clip with a description of what happens in the clip here and our team will take a look through them!

As a heads up, we'll stop taking submissions for the HaloWC 2018 Orlando Open broadcast on February 5. But continue submitting your clips to possibly be featured in future events!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/submit-clips-to-be-featured-during-halowc-events/6e1b0795-f9e7-484f-a78f-56e125135896/posts

• Upvote (+1) 5

Extraction (kinda) is possible in H5 due to scripting.

edit: More info

https://www.forgehub.com/maps/mercy-extraction-variant.5883/

*Gamers:
Sites are captured by pressing the 'Interact' button either 2 or 3 times depending on whether you are capping it initially or stealing it.
A sound plays when an enemy is attempting to capture. This pauses the countdown towards scoring (if other team aleady possesses) by subtracting 3 sec from the elapsed time.
If tied at end of the round, game will create a sudden death situation where the team currently holding the site when time runs out, gains a point and wins.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Sea of Thieves is incredible, some of the most fun I've ever had playing a game.

It does have sprint though...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sea of Thieves is incredible, some of the most fun I've ever had playing a game.

It does have sprint though...

Mindblown.