CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No such thing as "normal people"

Or we're all normal people, depending on your PoV  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah.  One of the things i have always loved about Halo gunplay is the way that hitting shields has consistent base damage then you go for the headshot once it pops.  Makes the damage taken/given in gunfights predictable.  You can make smart decisions about challenging or backing down.  Having headshots do different amounts of damage would lead to some random/frustrating encounters.  This issue gets extended with automatic weapons and their headshot "multipliers". My feeling is if a weapon is headshot eligible, it should be a single hit kill when shields are down.

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that ONLY if you hit the headshots it will be a quicker than normal kill. If you miss ONE of the headshots (hitting a body shot) then, it instantly goes back to the normal, 4 to the body, 1 to the head type of kill. Just imagine a new health meter that tracks headshot damage that isnt releated to your normal shields or health. If this headshot meter gets filled up by 4 headshots in a row, then it's a death, if the player misses any, then the headshot meter resets, all the while your normal shields and health play it out normally.

Edit: for pistol only

Whats the TL;DR on the situation? ESL DMCA'ing Dota2 streamers on twitch?

Pretty much, yeah.

If i were that blonde, I would be fired because I would've slapped that brunette in the face. hauckPUH!  SPIT ON DA NON BELIEVERS

How to get neg repped to oblivion for a more extreme version of sarcasm previously plus repped.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw the video of Doc announcing his unfaithfulness.that was clearly a broken man. Just because he didn't take a year to patch things with his wife doesn't mean it was "staged" lmao. I don't think Doc 2.0 was planned at all, he just made the best of a sticky situation that also happened to fall in line with his character on Twitch, so there's no coincidence here. He was literally the first or second best streamer on Twitch he didn't need a new image or gimmick. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

I mean, it wasn't the best idea, but if he was running out of ways he could take the stream to the next step, infidelity is something he could control. I don't even think he's lost any sponsors and he got a lot of headlines. If the infidelity wasn't true, and he even incorporates his wife in the stream, it's a win for literally everyone involved.

Comparing him to other celebs isn't really the same. Twitch streamers relationship with their subs and this community is much more involved.

Sure us normal ppl would. This isn't a normal case. They have the opportunity to invest more time to make things right, where others aren't so lucky. Where as if this never happened, he could have easily used this time to just spend with his family, and come back when he was ready.

I imagine gamers care much less about celebrity infidelity than the average fan.

Also, You don’t “make it right” by just taking extra time to hang with the fam. Part of getting past it is returning to normalcy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I saw the video of Doc announcing his unfaithfulness.that was clearly a broken man. Just because he didn't take a year to patch things with his wife doesn't mean it was "staged" lmao. I don't think Doc 2.0 was planned at all, he just made the best of a sticky situation that also happened to fall in line with his character on Twitch, so there's no coincidence here. He was literally the first or second best streamer on Twitch he didn't need a new image or gimmick. 

https://youtu.be/I9hL4zQy0UI?t=1h11m15s

Everything you said was valid, just pointing out that yea he's been trying to figure it out. 

@@Mhunterjr

Poor choice in wording. Can't undo what was done, no way to make it right. Hopefully it's been enough time for them.  

In Halo news, I'm casting EGLx's $10k Halo 5 event in March! So stoked, never been to Canada before and there are some awesome people running this event. Any Canadian Beyonders gonna make the trip? Also what's good to eat in Toronto  :intensifies:

poutine

MAC06_CANADA_PROJECT_RICHLER_POST01.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

In Halo news, I'm casting EGLx's $10k Halo 5 event in March! So stoked, never been to Canada before and there are some awesome people running this event. Any Canadian Beyonders gonna make the trip? Also what's good to eat in Toronto  :intensifies:

please tell me you'll be at orlando too

poutine

MAC06_CANADA_PROJECT_RICHLER_POST01.jpg

What's the tl;dr on this? Looks a little bit like my takeaway after I've had a few too many beers

please tell me you'll be at orlando too

You know if I'm at Orlando I'm going 2 days early to go to Disneyworld and the Harry Potter themepark
  • Upvote (+1) 4

What's the tl;dr on this? Looks a little bit like my takeaway after I've had a few too many beers

Poutine my dude, Canadian favorite. Fries cheese curds and gravy is the basic version, there are a ton of other kinds though depending where you go. Never been to Toronto so I don’t have a recommendation for where to get it but def try some.

Also if you’re looking for some more Canadiana to try Caesars>>>>>>>>>bloody Mary’s if you’re going to be having some adult beverages

He has over 21,000 twitch subs. Some of those were probably Docs but who's to say till the dust settles. Just my opinion but to me it looks like Doc faked infidelity to mount a second coming for his stream. Now with this "hype" he's Doc 2.0, introducing the Challengers Club. May be including his wife as a character in the stream. His core audience won't care if him faking it or not, they will eat it all up. He has been talking about brainstorming what is next for the stream. I think he also mentions it in his h3h3 podcast. That's just my tinfoil hat tho  :simms:

I don't think it's reasonable at all to suggest a grown, married man completely stopped his massive source of income in order to pretend he cheated on his wife. On what planet would that be a good business decision? Do you know how much money he's lost out on streaming while he's been gone? Sure, he'll probably see a surge of sorts when he first comes back, but I'd say suggesting what you did is pretty weird, at best.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You know if I'm at Orlando I'm going 2 days early to go to Disneyworld and the Harry Potter themepark

Do yourself a favour and try and find a poutinerie though, there's bound to be a few in Toronto.

Going to a fast food place and trying poutune is like going to new york and judging the pizza by trying their Pizza Hut.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think it's reasonable at all to suggest a grown, married man completely stopped his massive source of income in order to pretend he cheated on his wife. On what planet would that be a good business decision? Do you know how much money he's lost out on streaming while he's been gone? Sure, he'll probably see a surge of sorts when he first comes back, but I'd say suggesting what you did is pretty weird, at best.

The losses would be negligible at best. And he is now successfully launching Doc 2.0/Champions Club and whatever else he does along with the big come back boom. Nay say all you like. It's still a theory. Just because you disagree doesn't make it less of one. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

People lie and make shit up all the time for attention. It's really not that far fetched to think it was a stunt designed to bring more attention to his character. That said, I do believe he did the deed and is just using it as best he can.

Regardless, what a pointless discussion and I shouldn't have put my cents in.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You gotta just let it go man, the magnitude of stupidity Stikki is showing right now isnt even worth addressing, it's baffling.

---

Instinct is playing too much GBs and not scrimming.

• Upvote (+1) 4

ESL is spoons for trousers ********.

Why. Why the fuck would you go from a stable platform with consistent viewership to fucking facebook? Because it has 2 Billion users and 800 million gamers? Facebook Gamers play candy crush and whatever the fuck else is on Facebook, not Dota 2 or CSGO. gg wp ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How to get neg repped to oblivion for a more extreme version of sarcasm previously plus prepped.

It's fucking hilarious what you get negged for. Lot of infantile snowflakes who get upset when you post something they don't like

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Lived in Toronto for 3 years, (best city in the world btw). Conveniently, also is home to the best burgers I've ever had. It's a one-off place called Johnny's in the heart of downtown. I've seen it having lines go out the door and down the block, amazing local reputation.