CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OtB7UAx.png

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/halo-5-guardians/tournament/anz-halowc-2000-series-01-20/bracket

here are the results from last nights ANZ 2k, overhaul won for the second straight week

For those not familiar with the ANZ scene, the teams which have attended HWC in the past two years have all somewhat split up...

HWC 2016:

Team Immunity - Benno, Voltage, Seduce, Junior (Junior attended in place of Heff, who injured his hand prior to HWC16)

Exile 5 - Balds, Adz, Colt, Zerkil

HWC 2017 (Only 1 team from ANZ allowed):

Team Immunity - Benno, Voltage, Seduce, Junior

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cratos' return to Halo lasted 17 mins today. Fun fact.

EDIT: nvm the 2-0 loss was a GB game I guess and not the 2k. Cratos plays Oreos next.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dont make me pull my car over

I wish Tibby said this so he could say, "Don't make me pull my food truck over." 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Any particular reason mlg's website has literately zero Halo news or event info?

Or if they do, it must be hidden deep 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos' return to Halo lasted 17 mins today. Fun fact.

EDIT: nvm the 2-0 loss was a GB game I guess and not the 2k. Cratos plays Oreos next.

I hope he has decided to come back and grind. Love him or hate him you have to admit the scene is a lot more fun with Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hope he has decided to come back and grind. Love him or hate him you have to admit the scene is a lot more fun with Cratos

Well anything is more exciting for an audience when you pour gasoline on it and throw a match at it. Is it more fun for the players who have to deal with the fire though?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well anything is more exciting for an audience when you pour gasoline on it and throw a match at it. Is it more fun for the players who have to deal with the fire though?

Oddball or Cratos

The other players can only get rid of one.

kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like watching oddball

It’s fun to watch, but I can see how annoying it is to play.

I watched one team hold a near perfect setup on Rig, then the losing team got a random spawn E2 to break it up.

I think it would be fine if they put a bigass spawn blocker on the ball.

Its not a big deal. Hes obnoxious, but hes harmless.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1