CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not telling you. Hoaxer is telling you, since that's literally what he said. They were up 4-0 and felt like Splyce wasn't trying and it wasn't worth their time, according to the tweet.

I should read. My bad, dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry to upset Optic fans, but I have felt so happy in the past when Optic loses at events. They have a certain cockiness to them, that when they lose it feels so gratifying as a spectator. It seems like anyone in the top4 could take Orlando at this point.

You'll have to try a little harder than that to upset us. 

I miss the good ole days when Optic Halo was a joke.

OpTic boot camp with Assault and StelluR. The videos in that timeframe were top tier.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

When has Optic ever imploded after a loss? That team has been together for two years!

The fans implode. Not the team.

I also refer to the CoD team, I like the Halo team though I wish they'd use their position to make content.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ninja’s sub count post Feb 5 will be interesting.

Shroud is coming back as well, Ninja's viewers will definitely go down, should be interesting

I don't hate the players or anything but I don't like their fans and I agree that it's amusing seeing them implode after a loss.

Formal is one of my favorite Halo players of all time but he's definitely a cocky douche, Crim and Karma are pretty chill though.  Hard to describe how satisfying it was to see them lose after this tweet though (previous event)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shroud is coming back as well, Ninja's viewers will definitely go down, should be interesting

Formal is one of my favorite Halo players of all time but he's definitely a cocky douche, Crim and Karma are pretty chill though.  Hard to describe how satisfying it was to see them lose after this tweet though (previous event)

Shroud never went anywhere though?

Also, I'm a big fan of Crim, Karma, and Formal. Not a huge Scump fan, but still like him I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry to upset Optic fans, but I have felt so happy in the past when Optic loses at events. They have a certain cockiness to them, that when they lose it feels so gratifying as a spectator. It seems like anyone in the top4 could take Orlando at this point.

The most surprising part of this post is that @@AirKick actually has a green rep bar

• Upvote (+1) 5

God damn Snakebite's connection looks so smooth this game. I haven't experienced crispness like that in so long. At this point Halo 5's shot registration can honestly be compared to some games on MCC some days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The most surprising part of this post is that @@AirKick actually has a green rep bar

Yea that green bar happened like a month ago. I was confused about it, but kept my mouth shut. I watched some oddball last night with the scrims and I think it’ll be good for the scene. Not sure why pros are complaining. I purely have experienced it through spectating though since I haven’t played h5 since beginning of November.