CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Isn't Hoaxer the LG coach? If they decided to stop the scrim, it has nothing to do with losing.

Are you telling me they would have quit a scrim due to "effort level" in order to go grab easy wins on GB if they were up 4-0 instead of down 0-4?

Naded, danoxide, contra, dev?

You mean my favorite squad of likable tilters ever assembled? 

Going to be the most hype teabag squad of all time

• Upvote (+1) 6

Does anyone know what happened with the slg, qristola, phlux team Jimbo played with briefly? Did they get a 4th? Really want to see this team continue.

Yeah on Sunday after the 2K last week infused picked Jimbo back up so that team is no more. 

Also Knighty I am also a fan of Breakout. Still play if from time to time when Im sick of solo queueing HCS. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't hate the players or anything but I don't like their fans and I agree that it's amusing seeing them implode after a loss.

Personally I find the Optic Halo team to be pretty humble, but yeah some of the Optic CoD fans are nuts.

Then again you can't really hate on the brand for being successful enough to gain that type of followers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't hate the players or anything but I don't like their fans and I agree that it's amusing seeing them implode after a loss.

When has Optic ever imploded after a loss? That team has been together for two years!

Personally I find the Optic Halo team to be pretty humble, but yeah some of the Optic CoD fans are nuts.

Then again you can't really hate on the brand for being successful enough to gain that type of followers.

AoAZAX8.gif

i like optic, but snakebite is the only one that strikes me as humble. i love the banter and the confidence tho. they deserve it, but they seem to need to catch up now

• Upvote (+1) 2

That’s why it’s a Slowpoke. Get with the memes, bro.

HAHAHA that's embarrassing. My b. I literally never watched or played Pokemon as a kid, so I have no idea who skowpoke is.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Optic is in League of Legends now. Toxic is about to go to another level.

I root for Optics halo team because it seems like everyone else in the halo community wants them to lose. I like the subtle cockiness. Also because of our lord and savior.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah on Sunday after the 2K last week infused picked Jimbo back up so that team is no more.

Also Knighty I am also a fan of Breakout. Still play if from time to time when Im sick of solo queueing HCS.

Thanks for the reply dude, i know Jimbo is back on infused, just wondered if they found a different 4th or something.

So far Naded has proven to not be able to be consistent with anything. Otherwise he could have potentially hit it big on Twitch.

Naded is one of my favourite pros and easily my favourite Halo streamer. But this is bang on, he's one of those personalities that always goes on about "the grind" then nothing happens. Remember when he truly grinded with that Allegiance team in the run up to HWC 2016? Quit streaming and just grinded the game. It created such an allure at the events when you actually got to see gameplay from the team and Naded in particular. Good times.

PS. Was around this time where Naded "broke Aces ankles'. Classic clip.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Are you telling me they would have quit a scrim due to "effort level" in order to go grab easy wins on GB if they were up 4-0 instead of down 0-4?

I'm not telling you. Hoaxer is telling you, since that's literally what he said. They were up 4-0 and felt like Splyce wasn't trying and it wasn't worth their time, according to the tweet.

AoAZAX8.gif

i like optic, but snakebite is the only one that strikes me as humble. i love the banter and the confidence tho. they deserve it, but they seem to need to catch up now

I mean you're talking about in game confidence and shit talk at a tournament, of course they do that. Almost everyone does. I was thinking more along the lines of saying something cocky on social media or personally to other teams.

this feels like a personal attack and I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT