CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HtwtwzS.png

:mj:

I see you are also a man of r/GlobalOffensive.

Anyone who wants the context of why that conversation happened.

ESL are fucking stupid.

Like what the fuck? Fucking Facebook of all possible streaming services?

Thank fuck we have MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The boycott should have been this week.

Last week they should have played it and then coordinated and said we refuse to play it again, and made a big deal about it. Puts 343 in a situation where they have to remove it or punish a bunch of high profile teams.

The way it went down last week was like a couple of employees waking up one day and not going into work and saying it's because they're on strike. If they made their intentions clear after the tournament last week it would have created more of an impact.

Yeah, this would have made a lot more sense. There would have been a ton of video/theater evidence of how broken it is, especially at high levels. It would have been undeniable.

I wish TB still did the weekly power rankings still for HCS, I always liked those. 

Coming back soon for at least this HWC!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Got a question guys. If halo 6's competitive scene went to PC,y'all think halo would be close to the top of esports again?

No

If it's like H5, DOA

• Upvote (+1) 5

@CyReN @Saucey Do you think it would be possible to do another HCS pro player feedback poll similar to the one that was done two years ago with the breakout gametype?- (http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12246-poll-hcs-pro-player-feedback-gametypes-settings/)

If it could lead to change then that would be great and even if it doesn't then the community will at least have the satisfaction of knowing the results/ where pros stand on the issue. 

This is a substantially longer period of time than I had previously felt, and for that reason, I express my surprise.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly at this point I would love for Naded to start streaming other games. He has the personalty and with some luck he could be the next halo player to breakout on Twitch. Ninja has proven it can be done.

You mean continue streaming other games?

So far Naded has proven to not be able to be consistent with anything. Otherwise he could have potentially hit it big on Twitch.

He blew the Optic juice when he had the chance too.

Why is Neptune running across bottom mid challenging completely alone when his team is down 48-49?

They might have sent 2 in blue and kept 1 top yellow. He was keeping the sniper trained on him to make sure they secured a kill or two. It was a risky play and didn't work out because Frosty is a goat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So far Naded has proven to not be able to be consistent with anything. Otherwise he could have potentially hit it big on Twitch.

Threw away so much money when he was on optic. He gained youtube subs and twitch subs without doing anything, then went dark
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know what happened with the slg, qristola, phlux team Jimbo played with briefly? Did they get a 4th? Really want to see this team continue.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty takes scrims way too seriously. Always has an issue with people challenging him. I can’t wait to see him go full tilt.

lol don't hold your breath

• Upvote (+1) 1