CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone else curious how Rig/Plaza/Eden Strongholds would play if they had snipers on the map like they do for the slayer gametype?

Anyone else curious how Rig/Plaza/Eden Strongholds would play if they had snipers on the map like they do for the slayer gametype?

No.

Sniper + Hill and/or Stronghold = Absolute Balls

• Upvote (+1) 4

Totally, where are the mods at a time like this???

spectre1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In other news, they still haven’t managed to add signups for the MS Store FFA qualifiers next weekend. Strong.

• Downvote (-1) 11

In other news, they still haven’t managed to add signups for the MS Store FFA qualifiers next weekend. Strong.

You sure? This link isn't what you're looking for? smash.gg/mrshalo 

From this tweet: 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I was a nerdy player who didn't focus on slaying months ago. The meta changed and now I shifted my focus to slaying before obj. My stats have been good for months now. You guys are using outdated information to judge my playstyle.

Im glad this confirms the slayer shift meta.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Not going to lie, I'd like to see Rayne and Shooter with two young gods. Trapping and Articc maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Clickbaity as fuck. Like 2% of the people that watched TNF watched through amazon while the other 15 million used their cable provider.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Clickbaity as fuck. Like 2% of the people that watched TNF watched through amazon while the other 15 million used their cable provider.

apparently OWL was also autoplaying on peoples battle.net launchers, even when closed in the system tray

twitch numbers were good tho

• Upvote (+1) 2

The scrims from last night;

OG - Ryanoob's team

10-2 OG

Ambush - Splyce

4-0 Ambush

Str8(with Shooter & Falcated) - eL Town's team

6-6

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nowhere near 15 million people watch TNF.

You sure? This link isn't what you're looking for? smash.gg/mrshalo 

From this tweet: 

Huh, its in a totally different spot than the rest of the tournaments. Thanks for the link.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ambush beat Splyce 50-18 on Regret Slayer :ace:

Are we assuming they just rage quit after going down 0-4?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, so the "FFA" tournament is 1v1? Seriously?

Where does it say that? I'm pretty sure it's a typo or a misunderstanding by the writer on what FFA is. All previous FFA's have been true FFA's, so I don't think there's any reason to suspect these won't.

Where does it say that? I'm pretty sure it's a typo or a misunderstanding by the writer on what FFA is. All previous FFA's have been true FFA's, so I don't think there's any reason to suspect these won't.

If you go to any of the event pages, the brackets are set up as a series of 1v1s:

https://smash.gg/tournament/halo-5-ffa-qualifier-series-at-plaza-las-americas/events/halo-ffa-qualifier-1-28/brackets/192140

lol.  MLG saved Halo.   Lol.   LOL.  L  O  L.     

Halo will not be saved until it is classic again and there is no sprint. 

The best part is we didn't find out until a week and a half before the first tournament.

Not sure I want to participate in this clown show, but anybody wanna 1v1? Looks like some practice is in order. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1