CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was a nerdy player who didn't focus on slaying months ago. The meta changed and now I shifted my focus to slaying before obj. My stats have been good for months now. You guys are using outdated information to judge my playstyle.

People seem to forget that you placed top 2 twice and top 3 twice last year, yet people have the nerve to compare you to inexperienced players that haven't even placed top 6 yet. From what i've heard, you're comms are amazing and that's a great plus to any team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was a nerdy player who didn't focus on slaying months ago. The meta changed and now I shifted my focus to slaying before obj. My stats have been good for months now. You guys are using outdated information to judge my playstyle.

i knew you were the one when i chased you in FFA just to get ninja'd. good luck this year

Viewers come and go.  Esports enthusiasts are forever.  

We have 7.9 million Halo enthusiasts anyway so those stats are kinda meh.

Impressive numbers. I think they're trying to top last weeks peak as they've got nV vs Optic tomorrow but the times pulled back to be a tiiiiiiiiny bit more friendly for EU fanboiz.

Stuff like this reminds me just how vast of an audience Halo and 343 must cater to.

Yet matchmaking still times out for me.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yet matchmaking still times out for me.

You should wait for the livestream to be over. Then the millions of Halo fans tuning in to watch a stream about a book about fictional space ships in the Halo universe will return to matchmaking and fix those issues.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I slipped

My man, some music and a good thumbnail will attract people who is not from Beyond or Twitter followers, you got potential my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not going to lie, I'd like to see Rayne and Shooter with two young gods. Trapping and Articc maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not going to lie, I'd like to see Rayne and Shooter with two young gods. Trapping and Articc maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 2

HWC 2018 teams, seeds and Not going to lie, I'd like to see Rayne and Shooter with two young gods. Trapping and Articc maybe? discussion

• Upvote (+1) 8