CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Imo: Shooter, Rayne, Tapping Buttons, and either Ace or Danoxide.

How is Rayne better than Neptune and Articc?
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Looks like shooter and falcated are running with commonly and baby j. Can't help but feel a bit disappointed with these teams.

I was thinking earlier I'd like to see Hamy's team with Shooter in place of Devon, but I guess Devon and Contra are back to being a duo?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is Rayne better than Neptune and Articc?

Neptune and artic are filthy at the game but Rayne has more experience and has actually been on top 4 teams before. If he's paired up with the right people I wouldn't doubt he would be back in the contention.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I was thinking earlier I'd like to see Hamy's team with Shooter in place of Devon, but I guess Devon and Contra are back to being a duo?

Looks like they're playing with rammyy and demon d could just be for gb's though. I would have liked to see shooter on this instinct squad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nadeds team struggled hard. I just don't get dropping Dastroyed and picking up Sabinater. At this point I think Infused and even Vexxed look like good bets to finish 5/6. These teams all have weak players. You could make a great team with the rest of the best players in NA to compete with the top 4 but no one wants to.

I dont think you can. I think theres a big gap in skill from the top 4 teams and everyone else but maybe thats just me. 

I was kinda hoping Naded would jump on his grind train as he did in 2016 and fight his way trough. I guess not.

Same here.  HCS is more fun when him and or Cratos are relevant. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Same here. HCS is more fun when him and or Cratos are relevant.

HCS is also more fun when the game isn't 2 and a half years old
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Is there any way to look like more of a douchebag than having a sleeveless shirt mural of yourself hanging in your room? 

Sleeveless hoodies make me laugh.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Neptune and artic are filthy at the game but Rayne has more experience and has actually been on top 4 teams before. If he's paired up with the right people I wouldn't doubt he would be back in the contention.

Did shotzzy have any experience before climbing to be one the best? What about Saiyan and Trippey? Experience is overrated. Rayne had his opportunities and failed to deliver. His past teammates all are on top 4 teams and performing better without him. Neptune and Articc are the new young guns just like shotzzy,renegade and Saiyan and trippey were. It's safe to say Rayne got carried to his top 4 placings.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hmm, that does seem quite easily manipulated. I sympathise with having to play GBs during the holidays, but to say "having to play 5 20 minute matches a day is too much" is kinda laughable to me. They're pro players are they not?

It's just a chore that we have to do that makes it frustrating. It's like mm, you can play it when you're in the mood but with GBs it's boring as shit and you have to play it or else you fall behind everyone else. Getting points every day for the week puts you 1 placement higher than you actually placed up to like top 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Is there any way to look like more of a douchebag than having a sleeveless shirt mural of yourself hanging in your room? 

It's there in case he forgets what he looks like when he's having a five knuckle shuffle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This literally describes a 9-5 job dude.

Gaming is your job.

Sure, but this isn't a normal job. Most of Halo is about mentality and forcing us to play these matches puts us into a worse mood for scrims/theater etc. 

Don't have too strong of an opinion on it, I just think the points per day should be turned down. 25 total possible per day with the 15 for first game would be better imo but idk :v

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7