CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks good. Lunchbox got lost along the way though. 

lunchbox is hiding behind nemassist, they are identical players apparently :P

didnt royal 2 have the most kills this season as well? and its not like they played a lot of games, i dont remember too many of their series going 5 games, but i could be wrong.  I'd like to see a kills per game thing

sure, halodatahive is the shit so that'll be easy

i'll post it later

• Upvote (+1) 3

lunchbox is hiding behind nemassist, they are identical players apparently :P

Oh wow. Same K/D and their Damage/Death is only off by .2. Pretty interesting. 

It's almost like KD and Damage per Death don't show the whole story.

But if stats don't matter how can rationalize why Shooter should be dropped?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Its going to be pretty great when the LAN app starts being used and we can compare LAN stats to online.  Not that there will be a pro league anymore... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo without Roy is not something I want to experience.

I felt the same way about sprint but as the years go by times are changing.

Seriously tho, if the twins do retire i'll be super gutted. Roy and LBX are icons of our scene.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Seriously tho, if the twins do retire i'll be super gutted. Roy and LBX are icons of our scene.

Some of my favorites. Roybox favorite duo. 

Even some hardened casual players on reddit and waypoint are starting to see the light about sprint... doubtful it will make an impact for H6 though.

Those 2 guys (and their 5K team) are quite literally the reason i got into competitive Halo in the first place.  Watching 5K come from nowhere and get top 4 was fucking awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I rather enjoy sprint.  It partners well with a nice splash of Spartan charge and a sprinkle of slide thrust maneuvers. Scrumptious! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

TlfpXCK.png

Link

Data

i got bored and made that, X is K/D and Y is DMG/D

It's almost like KD and Damage per Death don't show the whole story.

You're right, but its crazy how skilled nV is. This is also a good example of where k/d is not always the most important thing in Halo

Why does 343 have to be so slow at EVERYTHING? Like I bet we're going to get an announcement in 3 weeks saying "In 2 weeks there will be a live stream", on the live stream we get "We are excited to have a new tournament organizer! More to come in the next few weeks!" I'm so annoyed.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why does 343 have to be so slow at EVERYTHING? Like I bet we're going to get an announcement in 3 weeks saying "In 2 weeks there will be a live stream", on the live stream we get "We are excited to have a new tournament organizer! More to come in the next few weeks!" I'm so annoyed.

It's been just over a week since Denver bruh. Let them take their time and hopefully it will be worth waiting for.

Halo without Roy is not something I want to experience.

I felt the same way about sprint 

"Halo without Roy Sprint is not something I want to experience."

U wot m8?

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's been just over a week since Denver bruh. Let them take their time and hopefully it will be worth waiting for.

When has a wait been worth it with 343?

"Halo without Roy Sprint is not something I want to experience."

U wot m8?

We let this guy cast?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really really hope we get new gametypes/maps this season man, I don't even care if they are bad anymore, we already have some trash gametypes so I don't mind loading the rotation up with more below average gametypes if it means we can play and watch something different.

• Upvote (+1) 4