CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:intel: Evidently Oreos dropped Nemassist/Dastroyed for Sabinater/Suspector. So the Naded and Danoxide team is broken up but Brett said that he'll probably not play for a while. 

I was kinda hoping Naded would jump on his grind train as he did in 2016 and fight his way trough. I guess not.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was kinda hoping Naded would jump on his grind train as he did in 2016 and fight his way trough. I guess not.

Theres a few teams that seem to be moving around this week.

:intel: Evidently Oreos dropped Nemassist/Dastroyed for Sabinater/Suspector. So the Naded and Danoxide team is broken up but Brett said that he'll probably not play for a while. 

Interesting. I wish they would have kept Dastroyed though and only picked up Suspector. I feel like Sabinater hasn't performed well on LAN but I could be wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting. I wish they would have kept Dastroyed though and only picked up Suspector. I feel like Sabinater hasn't performed well on LAN but I could be wrong.

The squad seems to be Suspector, Sab, eL Town & Artic, so more of a Suspector & Sab split ways with Dan & Naded to create a new team with eL Town & Artic. Pretty boring team, it's Ronin -Nem +Artic. Don't see them cracking the top 4. If I were Artic I would have stayed with Shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Low key it would be cool to see Naded/Danoxide/Cratos team up again, just to see if they can shake up the top 6.

Where is Cratos btw? Still trying CoD?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Low key it would be cool to see Naded/Danoxide/Cratos team up again, just to see if they can shake up the top 6.

Where is Cratos btw? Still trying CoD?

Can confirm, talked to him for about 15 minutes at NOLA this weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nadeds team struggled hard. I just don't get dropping Dastroyed and picking up Sabinater. At this point I think Infused and even Vexxed look like good bets to finish 5/6. These teams all have weak players. You could make a great team with the rest of the best players in NA to compete with the top 4 but no one wants to.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You could make a great team with the rest of the best players in NA to compete with the top 4 but no one wants to.

So true. It's annoying to see how the teams fell this time around. They seem like they were determined by a dartboard.

Playlist populations from Josh Menke

Super Fiesta
Slayer
Heroic Warzone Firefight
Warzone
Quick Play
Infection
Big Team Battle
Castle Wars
Legendary Warzone Firefight
HaloWC 2018
SWAT
Action Sack
Doubles
Team Arena
Mythic Warzone Firefight
Free For All
Breakout
Snipers
Warzone Assault
Grifball

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nadeds team struggled hard. I just don't get dropping Dastroyed and picking up Sabinater. At this point I think Infused and even Vexxed look like good bets to finish 5/6. These teams all have weak players. You could make a great team with the rest of the best players in NA to compete with the top 4 but no one wants to.

I agree but just out of curiosity who do you think are the best 4 players not on a top 4 team?

The twitch version of

1. Be attractive

2. Don't be unattractive.

So why aren't you #1? You're a sexy kid. 

Also I'm back boys and girls its been a week. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If we are saying the top 4 teams are the top 4 placing teams from last event, Denver, then I would say Saiyan, Ryanoob , El Town, Contra. 

What

• Upvote (+1) 8

I agree but just out of curiosity who do you think are the best 4 players not on a top 4 team?

Assuming Tapping buttons is going to make a Mexican team the best team you could make imo would be Articc, Danoxide, Neptune and Ace. I would replace Ace with TB if he counts.

he wouldn't. i read the conversation wrong. if i had to make up a roster to beat the current top 4 it would definitely have neptune and artic on it. maybe pair them up with devon/contra or commonly/babyj. however, i don't think the big 4 can be contested. i just won't believe it till i see it on LAN. 

Imo: Shooter, Rayne, Tapping Buttons, and either Ace or Danoxide.
  • Upvote (+1) 1