CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is a long shot but does anybody still have the video of the Sudd twins fighting after reviewing their Coliseum game would appreciate anybody in this endeavor 

I remember that moment clear as day, Sudd 2 smacking Sudd 1 with a water bottle. But I believe the footage is long gone :-(

I remember that moment clear as day, Sudd 2 smacking Sudd 1 with a water bottle. But I believe the footage is long gone :-(

There has to be a gif somewhere. Has to be. Expecting someone from beyond digging it up in no time.

There has to be a gif somewhere. Has to be. Expecting someone from beyond digging it up in no time.

I've spent 3 hour sessions in the internet archive looking for less.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've spent 3 hour sessions in the internet archive looking for less.

Its the video that never was

I could have sworn last time I asked if anyone remembers the video of the Sudds fighting they just said "Which one"

Scrims from last night:

Rec - OG

8-6 to Rec

eL Town's team - Ryanoob's team

8-4 to Ryanoob's team.

SVfAVH9.png

its so weird seeing optic slay so poorly. hopefully they can shake off the rust soon

• Upvote (+1) 1

What time did the NA 2k finish last week? Might try get in some pro lobbies this Saturday to observe if it's not unreasonable EU hours.

• Upvote (+1) 7

SVfAVH9.png

its so weird seeing optic slay so poorly. hopefully they can shake off the rust soon

Lan kids

• Upvote (+1) 1

From what I'm hearing, i doubt it can come close to being fixed without first addressing this.

What are some other fixes that could help right the ship?

Apply Halo 4 flag rules to the oddball.  Once you pick it up, it can't be dropped.  Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Apply Halo 4 flag rules to the oddball.  Once you pick it up, it can't be dropped.  Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the pulse-pounding, all-encompassing, eardrum-destroying INTENSE MUSIC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja at 38k viewers right now on twitch and 17k total subs holy fuck. At this point how many do you think would stay to watch/stay subbed if he played Halo?

• Downvote (-1) 3

Haha I knew someone would store it in his dirty personal library. You never disappoint Beyond.

Gotta love this place

Ninja at 38k viewers right now on twitch and 17k total subs holy fuck. At this point how many do you think would stay to watch/stay subbed if he played Halo?

Or we could apply the Halo 4 oddball rules to oddball and remove it entirely :kappa:

lik 1.5k maybe?  Ninja is now a bigshot. Lirik stopped streaming now and all those seem to flock to ninja ... so awesome to see him get the success

last night he played LoL duos with another streamer and his viewers dropped to 7-8k. a lot of his current fans seem to just want battle royale

• Upvote (+1) 9