CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How is this list compiled? Does he have to manually add up individual player’s Pro Points or is there a team totals list somewhere?

he had to do it manually 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I get that two wrongs don’t make a right. But, If you had listened to the pros and not forced them to play oddball, you would not have had this problem.

MLG isn’t in charge of settings. But hey, you tried.

• Upvote (+1) 5

We absolutely should've played Oddball yesterday, but I'm in the minority in my thinking of the gametype.

I think it has potential and would actually get better over time. Is it good right now? No.

Can it be? I think so, yeah

Not to mention it was only one gametype in a best of 5, most of the time on game 4. Would've hardly affected the outcome of yesterday.

you a real one, never change

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since the points belong to the players I’d assume it was a “tally them up” situation.

he had to do it manually

Thanks. I figured as much.

But it doesn’t seem too outlandish to think that they could make an algorithm that shows the total points for registered teams of 4.

I guess it’s the same for all their leagues?

There's approximately a 0% chance of this happening any time between now and the Super Bowl.  I've gone full millennial and am working two full time kitchen jobs.

Don't pick up a coke addiction.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Servers messing up for anyone else?

They've been on and off all day.

Sometimes I could play 3-4 games in a row, and then out of nowhere I'd get the error message and be unable to search for an amount of time.

I see my name being tossed around here so I figured id be transparent and just say a few things. We were told oddball wouldn't be added in if every pro was against it, and everyone was. When they announced the official settings everyone freaked out and strong side had told us he was out of office and the issue would be resolved. Since the issue was all of oddball and we were told we wouldn't had to play it prior you can understand why we would assume it was going to be removed.

Then we were told it was continuing to be worked on over that two week span and two days before the 2k we were told it was now cut to two maps. I can understand people not agreeing with us, but I thought it was funny being singled out as if I was the one making the decision. Every team made a choice, and we asked every team which they wanted to do during the 2k.

Also @@Mikwen can tell you I have been one of the people trying to get people to agree on maps so we can actually be playing it. 

Anyway, have a great night 

People were singling you out because you were part of the twitter exchange with adam that got posted here.  We know you're not the only person that feels that way.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We were told oddball wouldn't be added in if every pro was against it, and everyone was.

How very familiar.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How very familiar.

Do I have a poll for you guys to overwhelmingly not support that claim!

Side note: It may or may not have ever been conducted.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Kuavo Kenny went from Cod to halo to best player in ww2 and back to back champ. :simms:

his aim is so good. one of the smoothest shots in halo

NO ONE IS IMPLYING THAT JUST BECAUSE THE HCS OFFICIAL ACCOUNT IS PLAYING FORTNITE THAT MEANS HALO 5 SUCKS. OKAY? NO ONE IS THINKING THAT, BUT I KNOW EVERYONE IS THINKING THAT EVERYONE IS THINKING THAT SO LETS JUST PUT IT TO REST NOW OKAY? NO ONE IS THINKING THAT!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 6

This is a long shot but does anybody still have the video of the Sudd twins fighting after reviewing their Coliseum game would appreciate anybody in this endeavor 

• Upvote (+1) 1