CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd hunt her down and ask for it back. You can't deal with this disrespect. 

Ask for it? smh, not gonna get anywhere with that. Rip my Toronto Raptors hoodie :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting back on topic, I give Super Mario Odyssey a solid 9.5/10

blasphemer, 10/10 or gtfo

thank fucking god halo didn't get a reality tv show tbh.

Gears has players throwing bows and getting suspended at events

we can never compete with that

I'm sure they are responding to the backlash about it in some way but I won't believe it until every precision weapon in the game has been shown to lack any element of randomness. The BR definitely not the only offender in the test either. If the gunfighter magnum has random kick and random spread as it did in the test, we're gonna have a problem.

I don’t even understand why the gunfighter magnum is a thing.I really don’t care what they do with it, so long as it isn’t a starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don’t even understand why the gunfighter magnum is a think. I really don’t care what they do with it, so long as it isn’t a starting weapon.

Gunfighter Magnum is for people who spray and pray with precision weapons.

Gunfighter Magnum is for people who spray and pray with precision weapons.

All they have to do is cut the carbine's range and AA/mag. It's almost like they added a gun that's just a worse version of another gun. But they wouldn't do that.

All they have to do is cut the carbine's range and AA/mag. It's almost like they added a gun that's just a worse version of another gun. But they wouldn't do that.

Who doesn't love completely pointless redundancy, uh, I mean variety?

TlfpXCK.png

Link

Data

i got bored and made that, X is K/D and Y is DMG/D

Would love to see NV vs. Optic in a chart like this to see how things look for that matchup.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm probably in the minority, but I would pay $10 for some good Halo 5 maps over the ones we got. Molten, Overgrowth, Riptide, Stasis, Torque, Tyrant etc are some of my least favorite maps in the entire series.

even if we'd paid $10, we still would have gotten those garbage maps lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

TlfpXCK.png

Link

Data

didnt royal 2 have the most kills this season as well? and its not like they played a lot of games, i dont remember too many of their series going 5 games, but i could be wrong.  I'd like to see a kills per game thing

TlfpXCK.png

Link

Data

Looks good. Lunchbox got lost along the way though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The new model for gaming is keeping people coming back, games can't afford to have DLC comes out 6 months after launch and expect people to stick around. This is why you see games doing passes and new stuff so close after launch within the first half year.

I'm not saying microtransactions, paid DLC, etc is fine - but I get it why they do it. Games are expensive to make and they want to make a profit. If you don't like - don't buy it.

Do you really think they haven't made a massive profit from Destiny 2 already?

The whole of the Destiny franchise is just one long, drawn out cash grab.