CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wonderboy is producing a 2k stream that is rivaling some events we’ve had in H5. Come watch. Twitch.tv/wonderboy

He just mentioned that he's wearing a TB hoodie right now and that it was comfy XD

I fucking love that he is casting this in a calm, overall analysis based approach and letting the gameplay do the talking, instead of shoutcasting every minute detail on the screen that I can already see.

Halo is exciting, let the gameplay do the talking

So you are telling me that you don’t like hearing the caster repeat literally what is going on in the screen, people are weird.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

After watching the EU 2K (finals pending) its just gotten me pumped for the NA 2K starting soon. Also just read through about 90 pages to get caught up on this thread. I have a lot to say but I will just leave it at I am so happy to have MLG back with Halo. 

Also EU finals being casted right now! https://www.twitch.tv/wonderboy

• Upvote (+1) 3

Zach and Hoaxer were at HRX last weekend, and they were running their website for that event.

Alright, didn't know that. I guess its all Zach being a total dick that drives me off. Well his money is good as anyone's.

After 16 years of competitive Halo with the Ogres and Roy/Lunchbox, the Sudds are now the best pair of twins actively competing in Halo.

Let that sink in for a second. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I fucking love that he is casting this in a calm, overall analysis based approach and letting the gameplay do the talking, instead of shoutcasting every minute detail on the screen that I can already see.

Halo is exciting, let the gameplay do the talking

yeah reminds me of Puckett back in the day. Not a fan of the nonstop casting
  • Upvote (+1) 1

In case anybody want to find where a specific team is;

OG = OG Halo

Rec = Team Rec

Ola & his buds = Ambush

Danoxide & friends = Check6
Lunchbox & co. = Instinct
Splyce = Yellow Brick Road
Ryanoob & co. = DuoDuo
Commonly & co. = Str8
eL Town & co. = oreos
Shooter & co. = NBBWT
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja streaming to 30k people w t f.

IIRC he hit 35k a couple days ago. It's no surprise how much he's blown up, he's always entertaining to watch. Happy for him.

I remember Ninja saying on stream a couple months back that if he had streamed popular games from his start on twitch, he would be the website’s biggest streamer.

It looks like he only needed 6 months away from Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Here are some notable matches from the 2k today (barring any bracket upsets). I'll be watching throughout the day and will post streams if they're available

- Round 3: Instinct vs. Check 6

- Round 4: Str8 vs. Oreos

- Round 4. Reciprocity vs. NBBWT

- Round 5: Optic vs. Check 6

- Round 5: Recriprocity vs. Str8/Oreos

- Semi-finals: Optic vs. Splyce

- Semi-finals: Ambush vs. Reciprocity

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a way to start the morning with a fake this is not a drill missile attack - https://i.redd.it/9c73vwbmmv901.jpg https://twitter.com/Hawaii_EMA/status/952243912415985664

One hell of a fuck up.

Either fuck up or hack, either way they probably should've just sent out an "all clear" and not stated there wasn't one to begin with.

I mean, if there's no missile threat, wouldn't you want to know just to be sure?  :lxthul:

Dropping jimbo seems to be the right call  :kappa:

Jimbo was literally the only player that ever admitted fault on that team with both respectful and tufoxy on the same team again and losing i cant imagine it being a fun listen in.  Its early days of course so we will see.

• Upvote (+1) 3