CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do you plan on continuing to test maps, and pushing for forge maps post worlds?

I want to but that would take time that I don't have. If someone wanted to sent me maps I could look at that would be great but I had time over the offseason. Now I have to spend 3 hours a day playing GBs and 2 hours a day scrimming plus theater etc. I don't think it'll be done without at least help making it easy for me.

Just remember that you could throw the oddball in Halo 4.

Spawning issues don't seem so bad now.

Just because it's less bad doesn't make it good. The gametypes that we currently have are solid. Sure we want change but it has to be for the better or at least somewhere close to the same.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just because it's less bad doesn't make it good. The gametypes that we currently have are solid. Sure we want change but it has to be for the better or at least somewhere close to the same.

Of course, there is always room for improvement.  I just try and see the positive in everything.  It seems like 343 are at least moving in the right direction with a new gametype.

Of course, there is always room for improvement.  I just try and see the positive in everything.  It seems like 343 are at least moving in the right direction with a new gametype.

Funnily enough I begged them not to shoehorn this gametype in for the sake of something new and here we are.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Isn't it twitch.tv/vabeachlan?

Yes. I was mistaken earlier and haven’t had a chance to correct myself. I casted at least 3 6 game series tonight and played at least 3 more. I woke up at 3:30am so I’m done for the night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Oreos is no more as El Town left to go to Shooters team as Tapping Buttons cant compete in NA according to Rammy.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Team Oreos is no more as El Town left to go to Shooters team as Tapping Buttons cant compete in NA according to Rammy.

Interesting. Where's falcated going?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sucks with Tapping. He seems to have bad luck. Wonder if he will manage to go to world's with Mexican team.

Interesting. Where's falcated going?

Hes staying on his same team, El Town is taking Tappings place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why can't tappingbuttons perform in NA? The rulebook says each team can have a non-citizen so long as he resides in the region?

Did he move back for school or something?

lol.  Funny seeing we've never played together and console ranks are laughing stock. I'd like to see you play on PC where aim actually does make a difference. 

Can we chill with the dick measuring? I come to Beyond for the memes and dreams, not two drunk old hobos peeing on each other

• Upvote (+1) 9

I find that really strange, cause here we classify "North America" as USA + Canada + Mexico. I said this last year, for me putting "Latin America" is a really big mistake, and then putting the finals in Mexico far away from the South America countries just seems like they don't care. I guess now the player base is dead anyway, so I can understand a little more than the year before.

But Halo is dead remember?

Its almost like MLG helped boost numbers, WHY HASNT ANYONE BEEN SAYING THIS

Forge frame rate issues. Not enough ppl working on Halo 5 to address all the problems in time propably.

That's always been a problem though. What was that Forge map in H3 that was supposed to be Midship? The framerate was fucking awful

Yeah I had seen on the GB site that Infused had tufoxy instead of Jimbo. Iirc Jimbo was signed up with qristola phlux and slg.

Jimbo

Qristola

Phlux

SLG

That team has a lot of potential.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Which one

Ugh you're gonna make me go look.... It was Onslaught. But your point is well taken.

Jimbo

Qristola

Phlux

SLG

That team has a lot of potential.

Completely agree.  Phlux is a solid IGL with good slaying ability, with SLG and Jimbo they have a ton of slaying power.  I always liked thst SLG stuck with his teams but i will admit im really excited to see him on a team with better players.  I think qristola has a ton of potential as well.  His performances on LAN have been mixed so far but he played really well at DH Denver and is still quite inexperienced.

Also i think mose will be streaming scrims against vexed at 5pm gmt if anyone wants to see how they play with tufoxy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Games 2-4 were beatdowns then it looks like Optic stepped it up. Or am I reading it backwards?