CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish that Ace, APG, Lunch and Roy team had happened. I wish it was happening now.

I miss Roy  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish that Ace, APG, Lunch and Roy team had happened. I wish it was happening now.

I miss Roy  :tear:

Yeah but they didn't do well in scrims even though scrims are pointless and we can't keep score anymore b/c Frosty said so. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

holy

Amazon letting in that cash, probably a good investment(not to mention that's prob pocket change for Amazon)

Most likely will be SAT/SUN tickets with Friday closed to the public. However, not set in stone yet still working on this with the team

Thank you, very much looking forward to both days, if it is only SAT/SUN then it makes things easier for me(can fly Friday night etc etc).

Are Triggers Down, Instinct, Carbon, Final Boss, Classic, BTH, and all the top Halo 3 names all owned by MLG?

I can tell you BtH isn't, unless MLG just does a terrible job enforcing their copyrights.

I haven't seen this asked - and I randomly started thinking about it..

Will Huke regret going back to CoD?  His nV team placed 7/8th at Dallas (for $4K for total team) and 6th out of 8 teams a couple weeks ago for no prize.  I'm not saying he should regret it, and its still the beginning of the season for them but...just curious if it's a "grass is always greener" type move at this point.  

I'd imagine his salary is at least 3 times higher with CoD, but I'd guess it's even more than that.

Hopefully we get a spinoff game this year like odst with new maps and other content for halo 5 and it also includes the h6 beta. I can not watch these same maps/gametypes for another 2 years.

I thought we got a Spinoff game in 2015 already though?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I recently updated the current top 16-tier (as of DH Den) players' tournament histories on the wiki to include more notable online tournaments (Open Circuit Legendary Cups, HaloWC qualifiers, HCS season cups, PGL Challenger series)

I feel they paint a more complete picture of a player's career team/teammate progression and how much money they've earned in their career. Interested to know if you guys think it's too much information or not.

Definitely love this addition, I cite a lot of online placements in pieces. This will definitely make things easier

I recently updated the current top 16-tier (as of DH Den) players' tournament histories on the wiki to include more notable online tournaments (Open Circuit Legendary Cups, HaloWC qualifiers, HCS season cups, PGL Challenger series)

I feel they paint a more complete picture of a player's career team/teammate progression and how much money they've earned in their career. Interested to know if you guys think it's too much information or not.

As long as it's clearly tagged ONLINE

I think last night was the 1st time SnakeBite has been on a smurf account  :mj:

Unrelated to your post but out of interest have you started tracking the SLG, Snakey, Qristola, Phlux squad?

Most likely will be SAT/SUN tickets with Friday closed to the public. However, not set in stone yet still working on this with the team

Interesting and slightly disappointing. Can you let us in on the reason for the change?

Also, is the venue the MLG Arena?

Interesting and slightly disappointing. Can you let us in on the reason for the change?

Also, is the venue the MLG Arena?

Edit: Yay registration is finally opening today.

Unrelated to your post but out of interest have you started tracking the SLG, Snakey, Qristola, Phlux squad?

I've asked SLG if its 100% yet and I'm just waiting on a reply.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Photo pass?  :simms:  :prayers:

Have you thought about getting engaged and planning a honeymoon during an event??  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3