CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Theirs a great sense of exhilaration you get when you're going full speed and having these crazy gunfights flying all over the place.

A great sense of exhilaration FOR YOU.

Not everyone wants a game to be 1000% movement speed and insta kill's based on who shoots first while everyone jumps around like fucking jackalopes.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not everyone wants a game to be 1000% movement speed and insta kill's based on who shoots first while everyone jumps around like fucking jackalopes.

Do I really have to spell out that it's a personal opinion?

Okay let's do this.

I.t i.s a p.e.r.s.o.n.a.l o.p.i.n.i.o.n.

I mean, I don't know why it has to be said at all, but here I am spelling out the obvious fact that obviously not everyone is going to like it even when it's not half assed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I dream of the Jackalope with the light brown hair

Borne, like a vapor, on the summer air

I see her tripping where the bright streams play

Happy as the daisies that dance on her way

Wonder when we will get the settings update. Nerfed BR+buffed tac mag will be fun to play. 

Sorry but no thanks. I don't want to shoot myself in the head thanks to a stray bullet from the BR's random spread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

O0G0yKb.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

This brings back painful memories of a girl I dated who never returned that glorious hoodie.  :tear:

Did she look like Emma Watson?

• Upvote (+1) 3

This brings back painful memories of a girl I dated who never returned that glorious hoodie.  :tear:

i could sell you my final boss hoodie that i have only worn once.....size large

Sorry but no thanks. I don't want to shoot myself in the head thanks to a stray bullet from the BR's random spread.

supposedly the random spread should be gone.

Love this guy but TB you messed up apparently? =P

Naded is playing for fun, a lot because of how things have changed with 343 recently. I know he'd rather win but I also don't think it's mandatory to get the best players he can. I'm literally just guessing though.

If a game is designed ground up with these elements in mind and actually embraces them fully, you end up with games that are an absolute thrill to play. Titanfall is incredible exactly because it didn't half ass its elements like wall running. COD did that stuff badly because it half assed it and because it didn't work in the theme of the game they were making.

Theirs a great sense of exhilaration you get when you're going full speed and having these crazy gunfights flying all over the place.

*edit, but obviously it's not a fit for every game. Just for the specific ones that are designed ground up with it in mind like lawbreakers or Titanfall.

I guess i didn't mean a fiery death everywhere, just almost everywhere.  Frankly OG Titanfall still does wallrunning better than any other game that has tried it.  Let that be Titanfall's "thing".

Did she look like Emma Watson?

Yeah but I'm not sure if that is the most painful thing about it..

i could sell you my final boss hoodie that i have only worn once.....size large

I appreciate this greatly. However, I am very big and require an XXL.

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought they were backing off of the random spread....

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Halo 6 doesn't have wallrunning it will have a Battle Royale game mode.

No it's either heroes or battle royale.I'm leaning towards Battle Royale because as it's own mode I believe 343 would think that it could be successful.

If Halo 6 doesn't have wallrunning it will have a Battle Royale game mode.

100% we get a Battle Royale mode in H6

• Upvote (+1) 1

100% we get a Battle Royale mode in H6

Halo: Spartan Selection

(Like, make the plot it's about adult soldiers who are fighting to be last man standing to enter a modified SPARTAN program to turn adults into super soldiers)

I'd hunt her down and ask for it back. You can't deal with this disrespect. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I thought they were backing off of the random spread....

They are.

Most people didn't pay attention to the live announcement where they talked about the weapon tuning updates and mistakes.

Ya'll are overthinking it. Turn off Warzone teams into FFA. 1 life. Boom. Halo Battle Royale.

Add in random ordnance.

I would play the fuck out of this

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope we keep Pistol starts, would like to see how the updated BR/Rifles are in Pistol settings. Gunfighter Magnum just don't belong in HCS.

Agreed. The gunfighter in general feels a bit weird to me; it's profile is so similar to the regular Magnum that you can't really identify it until it's fired at you 2-3 times.

I like the "close range Carbine" concept, but the implementation as a Magnum variant could have been better thought out.

• Upvote (+1) 1