CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't know how much everyone here is aware but there's some exciting team stories going down in Australia with Immunity splitting 2-2. Excited to see which ANZ team makes it to Orlando and then who will win the LAN event.

Nope, know nothing about this. I'd like to though. Any twitter links and stuff?

Honestly, I I feel the off topic discussions recently have been going a bit to far. The fact that I heard nothing about this...well to put it into perspective. I went into the general halo thread by accident and I literally had no clue I was there because the conversations were no different then the ones here for the two pages I was reading.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Perfect_Dark_Zero_Coverart.png

Give him a break, plenty of people on this forum probably wasn't born when PDZ came out : D

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know how much everyone here is aware but there's some exciting team stories going down in Australia with Immunity splitting 2-2. Excited to see which ANZ team makes it to Orlando and then who will win the LAN event.

Some really interesting Mexican and Colombian teams this year as well :) Can't wait to compete.

Hopefully we'll see an English stream this time for the Mexico D.F LAN.

Edit: Could you clarify which online cups matter for qualifying to Orlando? I know 343's gonna pay a South American and a Mexican team to travel there, I just don't know if it's gonna be the team with the most points after the first 4 cups or what?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't you even dare have the GoldenEye in the same post as that PDZ trash

In terms of the worst console aiming? lol

• Downvote (-1) 3

In terms of the worst console aiming? lol

the cross hair in PDZ feels like it's covered in molasses while trying to walk through knee high mud drunk on crutches.

its pretty bad

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the cross hair in PDZ feels like it's covered in molasses while trying to walk through knee high mud drunk on crutches.

its pretty bad

A very specific description. Speaking from experience?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there any info about the Cbus event? (Tickets etc etc..)

Asked Tashi about this last week. Said they'll be releasing information later this month!

Ace, aPG, and Neptune.

Thanks! Looks and sounds like a pretty decent squad. Don't know much about Neptune though. Slayer?

I hope they have it in a different venue rather than MLG Arena. But either way I am happy about getting news earlier than later.

MLG Arena was awesome last time Halo was there.  It is rather small but it is a solid venue for a 16 team event. I had a great time and expect this event to be nothing but the same.

MLG Arena was awesome last time Halo was there. It is rather small but it is a solid venue for a 16 team event. I had a great time and expect this event to be nothing but the same.

It is a great venue, I was there for one of the CoD LAN League stages there. Just the size of it is my issue. It would be sweet if they were able to set it up like the old MLG halo days.

It is a great venue, I was there for one of the CoD LAN League stages there. Just the size of it is my issue. It would be sweet if they were able to set it up like the old MLG halo days.

With Adam running the show, I've never been more positive he will make it perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don’t think OT talk is bad, you have to remember this is technically still the off-season until online play starts next weekend.

We (staff) will step in if it gets crazy, but we believe it’s fine right now. This is normal for any community during this time of the year.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wonder when the MCC fix will be. I hope they release a wave of marketing to go with it so it gets a better player base.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I wonder when the MCC fix will be. I hope they release a wave of marketing to go with it so it gets a better player base.

If it's actually functional after the update, making it a Games with Gold title could be a nice boost for the population.

• Upvote (+1) 5

According to Spartan his team and all the other pros will be boycotting Oddball. Sounds good to me. People in this forum all hyping it up are going to be disappointed. Told you guys its bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

According to Spartan his team and all the other pros will be boycotting Oddball. Sounds good to me. People in this forum all hyping it up are going to be disappointed. Told you guys its bad.

Somebody must have clipped this, no?