CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Havent seen it mentioned here so not sure if its only me. Comcast sent me a letter saying they are increasing me from 75 to 100gb for free.

be careful that it isnt a promo that you'll get charged for in a month or two

I don't ever recall ESL being this generous to the 343 staff

It is still surreal that Halo is back with MLG.

ESL gave the impression of not caring. There were some really hard workers @@Vivi for example but the rest of the team seemed to not give a shit.

The delays, black screens, audio issues, consistent technical difficulties and total radio silence all showed that they just didn't care.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love watching Ninja play fortnite. I just wanna say that even when Ninja was playing h5 tournaments he was losing money. Like obviously it plays a factor in his decision but he loves competing, so if H6 is any good I can definitely see him coming back.

I love watching Ninja play fortnite. I just wanna say that even when Ninja was playing h5 tournaments he was losing money. Like obviously it plays a factor in his decision but he loves competing, so if H6 is any good I can definitely see him coming back.

Above all else, the game needs to be fun to play and fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Are the servers today more garbage than usual for anyone else?

Also Prototype, Str8Sick, Musa, Sceptify 5-4 LBXs team, scrim cut short idk why.

Travis had to leave mid scrim cause of his parents, they used Randa for 2/3 games aswell as a sub.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you know whats interesting when thinking of the Ninja situation, is FaZe Censor.  2.5m youtube subs, an amazing life, amazing sponsors, and great revenue.  He took a small break from competing due to a short term ban and being unable to find a team and in that time he grew his channel.  When given the opportunity to compete at a high level again with WWII he sacrificed a lot of revenue to do it, he even said in his videos that hes willing to sacrifice making youtube content to improve at CoD and thats where his passion lies.

Im not saying what ninja should or shouldnt do, i think hes happy, but it is reassuring to see that following passion in some circumstances can bring more happiness than what might be the most monetarily beneficial option.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Havent seen it mentioned here so not sure if its only me. Comcast sent me a letter saying they are increasing me from 75 to 100gb for free.

Yeah check the bill to make sure the fee isn't just waived for like 2-3 months where they'll begin charging full price for the new package again. They do this a lot 

He mentioned in a stream the other day that his plan is to never compete on console again... This was in response to playing Halo 5 again or the possibility of Halo 6.

He mentioned in a stream the other day that his plan is to never compete on console again... This was in response to playing Halo 5 again or the possibility of Halo 6.

As expected. When he announced he was "taking a break" from Halo on youtube a few months ago it was basically "I'm done with Halo, but I want my Halo following to keep watching me".

He's made so much more fucking money streaming and grinding H1Z1, PUBG, and Fortnite than he ever made competing, and it looks like he really enjoys it too, so good for him.

The Wendy's twitter likes to shitpost about Runescape and Star Wars too. It's great.

It's not shitposting if they are posting that Old School is better  :heart:

• Upvote (+1) 9

So is the general consensus that Oddball isn't going to work?

I hardly ever see teams play it in scrims, and a few days ago Snakebite said on stream that the current spawns pretty much make it unplayable at this point. Would be nice to know if 343 plans on addressing it before Orlando or dropping it altogether.

The only oddball gametype I enjoy playing so far is Truth.

Ahem...

65d166d2-ca95-11e7-9516-0ec39221f676.png

Could you image a grand finals of 

Optic FB vs Reciprocity Carbon after eliminating Str8 Rippin (lulz)

• Upvote (+1) 1