CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@CyReN Isn't it time to update the first post details with all the fresh information? You don't even have the LAN Schedule, it's just a "TBA".

I miss Lastman

Sorry I haven't been on top of things, recently had family in town for the holidays - with another family member in the hospital. The last few weeks have been kinda hectic for me overall for those wondering about my absence on here. I'll talk to @@Infinity and @@FrankieFourShot to see if they can help out with the OP for now on to avoid stuff like this from happening.

EDIT: Should be updated now, if I'm missing anything major feel free to post or PM me.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'd say some of these stats wont be surpassed for a while. Unless you mean scrims that happened in the last 2-3 weeks every 2-3 weeks?

Yeah I mean just stats from the previous 2 weeks. Along with records and when they get broken and such.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does Contra have a team?

He doesn't have a full squad, but it looks as if he and Devon are back as a duo again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm laughing, and crying.

Emphasis on the crying 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Emphasis on the crying 

The only thing I do now is wait for Trials on the weekends. 

The only thing I do now is wait for Trials on the weekends. 

I just wait for reset to do the milestones, complete them all in 1-2 days, raid maybe once a week and repeat. Include non-stop grind for a week when a DLC drops and then we're back to the same cycle.

Ugh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Havent seen it mentioned here so not sure if its only me. Comcast sent me a letter saying they are increasing me from 75 to 100gb for free.

Spectrum did that for us too 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ryanoob's team up 3-1. Anyone else notice that Ryanoob seems to be playing more passively than normal, or am I just imagining it? Of course, Commonly/BabyJ/Rayne are more aggressive as a whole compared to Contra/Dastroyed/Nemassist, so could just be team dynamics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gonna be interesting seeing the roster scramble leading up to the first event. I know its online, but can't wait for the GB matches to start. 

Havent seen it mentioned here so not sure if its only me. Comcast sent me a letter saying they are increasing me from 75 to 100gb for free.

I hope it isn’t like ATT did recently- give people a “free loyalty upgrade” only to start charging them later.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope it isn’t like ATT did recently- give people a “free loyalty upgrade” only to start charging them later.

I looked around and it actually seems like they are not offering 75 as an option in my area anymore.

I just wait for reset to do the milestones, complete them all in 1-2 days, raid maybe once a week and repeat. Include non-stop grind for a week when a DLC drops and then we're back to the same cycle.

Ugh.

I hear you. I don't do milestones because they've just gotten repetitive, but I did give myself a goal that pretty much is the only thing making me play, which is to get to 100 flawless before year 2. Currently at 39 flawless, and only need to play for 14 more weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had over 20,000 viewers last night and tonight. Cray.

Happy for him, dude's been grinding twitch since I can remember. 

• Upvote (+1) 1