CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Reach had the best Halo campaign.

Don't @ me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's pretty safe to say that Ninja is making more than any Halo player out there and it wouldn't surprise me that more than most COD players.

Him making a comeback to Halo would be absurdly dumb.

its only dumb if he feels it isnt worth his time. i dont see him competing in h5 again but he loves halo and grinded through reach and h4 so a good h6 could bring him back.

honestly, i'd love to see him as an analyst during the mlg events. he has good knowledge and on screen personality 

• Upvote (+1) 2

its only dumb if he feels it isnt worth his time. i dont see him competing in h5 again but he loves halo and grinded through reach and h4 so a good h6 could bring him back. honestly, i'd love to see him as an analyst during the mlg events. he has good knowledge and on screen personality. 

The only way I see it being worth his time is if the popularity of Battle Royale games takes a nose dive. As of right now they're still growing steadily. If PUBG and Fortnite are still popular when Halo 6 drops, or maybe even some new BR game that nobody even knows about yet, I don't see him returning. Halo 6 would have to somehow be like a miracle game that blows up in popularity for him to make the switch, and lets face it, that's not happening.

It is. But in H2 and 3 the recharge rate and delay for health were both longer than the actual shield recharge times so you could have full shields but not full health for a few seconds at a time leading to the occasional seemingly BS death to a single grenade or sniper bodyshot.

I don't hate this mechanic, but i did hate how you couldn't tell.

The only way I see it being worth his time is if the popularity of Battle Royale games takes a nose dive. As of right now they're still growing steadily. If PUBG and Fortnite are still popular when Halo 6 drops, or maybe even some new BR game that nobody even knows about yet, I don't see him returning. Halo 6 would have to somehow be like a miracle game that blows up in popularity for him to make the switch, and lets face it, that's not happening.

I think at this point he's popular enough that he could play anything.  He is better at playing games before they blow up than other streamers that seem to always be chasing alpha instead of getting in front of it.

I don't hate this mechanic, but i did hate how you couldn't tell.

Ditto. As long as the information is presented to the player so they can assess the risks better I'd have no issue with separate recharge rates.

Reach had the best Halo campaign.

Don't @ me.

Is it bad I cant remember the Reach campaign at all?

Irony noted

• Upvote (+1) 6

Halo 3's campaign was so good that on the first playthrough with 3 others I fell asleep 30 minutes into it and woke up for the last fight

Page thee hundred and forty-three  :intensifies:

And the season hasn't even begun!

EDIT: Ha, I'm ********. I get it now.

smh umg daytona let volunteers work production on their events. why is mlg asking for "qualifications"

@@CyReN Isn't it time to update the first post details with all the fresh information? You don't even have the LAN Schedule, it's just a "TBA".

• Upvote (+1) 3