CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought regenerating health once your shields are down is just a Halo thing that 343i decided to display on the HUD

It is. But in H2 and 3 the recharge rate and delay for health were both longer than the actual shield recharge times so you could have full shields but not full health for a few seconds at a time leading to the occasional seemingly BS death to a single grenade or sniper bodyshot.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It is. But in H2 and 3 the recharge rate and delay for health were both longer than the actual shield recharge times so you could have full shields but not full health for a few seconds at a time leading to the occasional seemingly BS death to a single grenade or sniper bodyshot.

ohh makes sense now, thanks for clarifying

Yeah I can barely make it out of Diamond 2/3 right now. But thats also down to me being pretty terrible at the game after too many breaks.

Lunchbox, Ace, APG, Neptune 7-5 Rayne, Ryanoob, Commonly, BabyJ

I hope thats the new str8. Lunch reppin str8 is something i want to see
  • Upvote (+1) 1

WHO CARES ABOUT HALO WE GETTING FORZA HORIZON 4 IN JAPAN!!!

I can't wait for Horizon 3 enhanced. I have all of the DLC and VIP ready :kreygasm:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was watching contra's stream this morning and someone in chat asked if Contra had learned the spartan charge secret. He said eco had done it on stream and the viewer used the footage to figure it out. Contra said he just learned it this morning..

What's going on here?

One hit spartan charge

Been known for a while, just starting to go public. It's incredibly difficult to pull off and really easy to stop people from doing though.

I thought that was just the normal spartan charge where you can't do shit in return and always die, but when you spartan charge they double melee you before you even get out of the animation. /s

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think what really killed H4 for me were the absolutely abhorrent maps, I didnt think the game play was all that bad, not as bad as reach at launch. 

That said, H5 is absolutely the best halo since H3, but thats not really saying much, I do however still ply halo 5 a few times a week for an hour or so, it does get VERY frustrating some times though. 

If they expand greatly on warzone, and dont fix the glaring issues with 4v4 arena (what the games built on), I will be genuinly sad, because there really isnt another outlet for arena game play anymore. 

Maybe it's the best at launch since halo 3, but there is no argument for halo 5 being better that NBNS reach.

All I want is to capture the photo of spartan winning his first event. There would be hype and emotion all over the place and it would be beautiful.

Shit, I can feel the power of that shot already.

About as much chance as Formal coming back.

It's pretty safe to say that Ninja is making more than any Halo player out there and it wouldn't surprise me that more than most COD players.

Him making a comeback to Halo would be absurdly dumb.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit, I can feel the power of that shot already.

Right? Would be glorious. Right next to a hyped up snipedown which I always love capturing. I’ll be rooting for them in Orlando

• Upvote (+1) 2

The daily "Ninja and how he would be dumb to come back to Halo" discussion thread 

• Upvote (+1) 2