CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well since there's nothing being talked about...who do y'all think is going to be the fourth in EG???

I think EG pull out the scene, I think Tapping, Ace, Dan, and Cntra are the new STR8. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Well since there's nothing being talked about...who do y'all think is going to be the fourth in EG???

Who cares about EG! who is the new 4th for Envy gonna be?!??!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, what about Tapping Buttons ? He could shine on NV. Thing is there could be more than one change on NV.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why don’t we have both

(I’m too lazy to link the gif)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping for Lunchbox. Maybe him and Snipedown can rekindle their old EG dominance.

The team is definitely going to split further so it's tough to say. Falcated will most likely leave I think. I was originally sure TL was gonna poach Josbe, but they did well at Denver so they wont split up. Josbe feels some loyalty and friendship towards Lunchbox, who isn't retiring, and also by staying on EG should be able to stay in the EG house in North America which is important for him. However, LG may try to poach him (in place of APG most likely), but I don't know if LG is good enough to attract Josbe away. Without Roy, EG has potential to become a LOT better - I think pros are aware of that. Lethul agrees Lunchbox is really good, maybe the other pros feel the same.

I don't see NV trying to get Josbe - they have their sights on Saiyan IMO, who has proven himself worthy.

Assuming there are no contractual obligations on Str8, I can see Danoxide making his way to EG somehow, which I would enjoy a lot. 2gre might also try and get another one of his tots on the team (Claim or Articc).

Don't know if you guys watched his stream last night, but Tashi said we're still a few weeks away from any announcements. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fortnite is addictive. I just cant stand the randoom lag on xbox and,snipers. Anyone else having problems?

Console gaming

In 2017

LUL

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's a rapper who likes to fashion a bandanna on his head with an offset bow, much like Maniac and before Metro and Maniac... Dr Evil in prison 

Cmon man, are you serious? You never heard of Tupac?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Potential 4ths for envy if all 3 stay together and Huke doesn't plan on playing both

-ace

-TB

-trippey

-contra

-saiyan i guess (i'll throw this in there because everyone keeps saying it)

-maybeeee Lunchbox but he has strong ties with EG as well as a different roll than Huke

Potential 4ths for EG

-Ace

-Claim

-Danoxide

-Naded

-Demon D

Let me explain some of my choices here

For nV, the reason I didnt put danoxide on there is because I don't think hes as disciplined and methodical as nV play.  He has great gun skill and plays fast, but in my eyes I dont see him fitting with nV.

Ace is a veteran with gunskill like Huke, maybe not as good, but still good, and can play disciplined Halo.

Trippey, especially at Denver, was hitting shots and making plays under pressure.  Kid can do work with power weapons and stay alive when it matters, a decent replacement for Huke especially with the guidance of the rest of nV

Contra has the gunskill as well

LBX because of his connection with snip3down but I don't think that would make sense.

For EG I think Ace can do everything Roy was doing and has the drive that Roy didn't. 

Claim has the 2gre connection and is an up and coming talent.

Danoxide has some nutty gunskill so that could help EG, or really any team.

Naded is a Vet who has already played under that org and is very talented

Demon D has been playing so well lately and it wouldn't surprise me if he started climbing up the ranks a little more considering his consistent placings in the AM cups

• Downvote (-1) 1

Don't know if you guys watched his stream last night, but Tashi said we're still a few weeks away from any announcements.

Maybe they'll announce when all eyes are on Xbox - the week of XB1X launch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whats rent looking like this month? College dorm at Morehead State for me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Potential 4ths for envy if all 3 stay together and Huke doesn't plan on playing both

-ace

-TB

-trippey

-contra

-saiyan i guess (i'll throw this in there because everyone keeps saying it)

-maybeeee Lunchbox but he has strong ties with EG as well as a different roll than Huke

I would assume the following will not be leaving their respective orgs unless the rest of the team wants them gone:

Lbx

TB

Ace

Saiyan

All of those players seem to have extremely strong ties to their orgs themselves for various reasons, and I would be surprised if they were granted a release from their respective contracts to change teams.

Potential EG 4th if Falcated stays, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Claim or Arcticc. A young aggressive style player would be a good fit as a 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been watching your content for years, but honestly it's hard for me to watch all of it + make it through every video.  You have a somewhat circuitous way of speaking and then the videos tend to be a bit long.  I feel like I'm your ideal audience; I'm super-into Halo content, watched competitive Halo for many years, including during the AGL days, I watch a ton of Twitch/Youtube for Halo ... so if I'm not able to finish your videos there's definitely something amiss.  There are already a ton of models out there, from OpTic and other orgs, of a mix of different types of videos, some that would require less work on your part and would still be enjoyable for you to produce, hopefully

Whats rent looking like this month? College dorm at Morehead State for me. 

Oh snap, you're at Morehead? Literally an hour away from me.