CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So “Smurfs” won every strongholds match and lost everything else. 2 of the Slayers they only lost by 5 and 1. Could be a solid squad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

not true at all, we're talking about esports here

a lot of these big name investors wouldn't be interested in the industry if their kids weren't

then explain why they have a starcraft 2 and quake roster

Dude TeamLiquid is StarCraft, they have been the SC hub for more than a decade now.

Anybody Know the Final Scrim count from Last night Splyce VS Reciprocity, I watched Shottzy's stream, but he ended it before game 1 was finished, Curious how the split Liquid duos matched up against each other?

Anybody Know the Final Scrim count from Last night Splyce VS Reciprocity, I watched Shottzy's stream, but he ended it before game 1 was finished, Curious how the split Liquid duos matched up against each other?

http://halodatahive.com/

3-9 Team Rec

• Upvote (+1) 2

Interested to see Rec on lan.

Has matchmaking been extremely laggy for everyone the past few days or just me?

Between that and learning a new controller layout with paddles, my stats are tanking :s thankfully it's about time for a new season. Onyx FFA here I come!

Dude TeamLiquid is StarCraft, they have been the SC hub for more than a decade now.

i know that 

my point was starcraft 2 is an esport in decline and "not worth" investing in

same goes for quake

who's ready for an awesome 2018?!?

xVgsEnn.png

I am!

one of my resolutions is actually to stop trolling/shitposting. It puts you in such a negative state of mind.

What was the story behind CLG leaving Halo and OpTic picking up the team? They walked away from perhaps the most dominant Halo team in years. I also think it is clearly evident a lot of orgs were struggling to be in Halo due to HCS and how it was being handled. Going forward with MLG we should see some return but it won't be until Halo 6 that we'll see huge investment again by Orgs. Halo 5 is on its last legs in terms of tournament play.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was the story behind CLG leaving Halo and OpTic picking up the team? They walked away from perhaps the most dominant Halo team in years. I also think it is clearly evident a lot of orgs were struggling to be in Halo due to HCS and how it was being handled. Going forward with MLG we should see some return but it won't be until Halo 6 that we'll see huge investment again by Orgs. Halo 5 is on its last legs in terms of tournament play.

Hecz gave CLG money for the team, they said okay, we like money more than Halo. So hecz said Maniac you and your team are done, I just bought CLG, and the rest is history

• Upvote (+1) 3

i mean we have another year of h5 unless they decided to launch q4 this year and put it on the circuit right away or the hcs goes to a fixed mcc

Thanks, Didnt Know about the data hive, bookmarked it! Thats surprising considering RECs lack of playing time. I think Splyce is going to Miss Bubu????

I don't think so, but the new LG team is dominate so far. I'm a fan of that team and I hope they continue doing well. 

Here's Hecz discussing the acquisition of CLG Halo

https://youtu.be/QDU4et_giKU?t=347

has there been any oddball in scrims? whats the sich

They've been scrimming with the non ridiculous ones but no one knows what will be chosen. Details by January 5th I think?

• Upvote (+1) 1