CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did esportswiki's get shut down? Or did I miss something?

They went back to Curse.

EsportsWikis stopped getting paid a while back, was all volunteer efforts keeping I updated.

You chose well, my friend.

I can't wait. We've been practicing. We very well may get our cans kicked, but I just can't wait for the experience.

• Upvote (+1) 8

have a happy new year everyone. i can't wait to see what 2018 brings and the memes we can make from it

:weback:y3BS5u6.png  :weback: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Need help. What event (and which two teams) from H2A had that crazy game 5 slayer? They kept tying and replaying. I feel like Heinz was in the game. Maybe they were playing CLG? I feel like I remember SB constantly jumping a teammate up to ring 3. Anyways, was wanting to rewatch that series/event. TIA.

Need help. What event (and which two teams) from H2A had that crazy game 5 slayer? They kept tying and replaying. I feel like Heinz was in the game. Maybe they were playing CLG? I feel like I remember SB constantly jumping a teammate up to ring 3. Anyways, was wanting to rewatch that series/event. TIA.

Noble Black and CLG, I think. Pax East 2015.

https://youtu.be/othLIGvavbo

• Upvote (+1) 5

I know this doesn't belong here but anyone have any advice for someone looking to play H3 mlg...I have been searching H3 BC on and off for weeks and not one match. Was unsure if there is some sort of underground custom scene or another platform that people are using. A year ago I never had problems like this trying to find matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Happy new year, Beyond, lets have a good un with MLG and, fingers crossed, a back to the roots halo.

Yeah right lol

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm surprised this isn't a Fortnite team, given how much Naded and Danoxide have been streaming that game.

Nothing wrong with streaming/playing a better game  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

+Shooter - eL Town

Edit: relevant

That sucks for eL Town but that's the right move. Shooter was a leader with a talented young roster in Splyce and this is another young talented squad. They should be able to get picked up by a good org.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nothing wrong with streaming/playing a better game  ;)

Completely agree. Plus it's nice seeing someone stream on console, I kind of wish Ogre 2 still did.

FTFY

If you like H5 over Fortnite, sure. But I see lots of growth and new opportunities rising with Fortnite. Ninja making bank with Fortnite and not Halo 5 it's an example.  :D 

However, glad we're having MLG and having passionate people back to Halo! We still got a long way tho, can't wait to see what's up in 2018!

4 in the morning. Why am I still up and why am I on TB? Happy new year folks!

• Upvote (+1) 2