CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does anyone know the series between OG and Splyce? When I type in !series in Frosty's chat, Nightbot gives me this message:

OlPmB8P.png

Does anyone know the series between OG and Splyce? When I type in !series in Frosty's chat, Nightbot gives me this message:

OlPmB8P.png

1-3 splyce right now. Maybe that’s why Nightbot is mad.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

OlPmB8P.png

Halo DataHive says 3-1 for Splyce and Optic just won Eden SH, so I think 3-2

• Upvote (+1) 2

OlPmB8P.png

Frosty doesn't keep score in scrims anymore because scrims aren't about winning or losing and they don't keep score in CoD scrims.

Certain segments of every gaming community are this idiotic. Lots of people literally don't have the cognitive skills to realize the consequences of their actions on the internet.

Outside of the fact that two asshats swatted eachother over $1.50 the guy they had call in the police was the same one behind cwl dallas and has already threatened cwl nola

https://charlieintel.com/2017/12/29/dispute-call-duty-wager-leads-death-28-year-old-man-kansas/

I saw a good post a few pages back about how the Suspector/Shooter/Rayne/Ryanoob squad was a “club of dropped objective players” and thought what other teams would look like if all the players did the same role.

TILT SQUAD

Naded

Spartan

Snip3down

Roy

CROWD DISPLEASERS

Cratos

Lethul

Suddoth 1

Suddoth 2

Coach: Tom “T2/Casuals go play against Covenant” Taylor

Come up with your own squads!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw a good post a few pages back about how the Suspector/Shooter/Rayne/Ryanoob squad was a “club of dropped objective players” and thought what other teams would look like if all the players did the same role.

TILT SQUAD

Naded

Spartan

Snip3down

Roy

CROWD DISPLEASERS

Cratos

Lethul

Suddoth 1

Suddoth 2

Coach: Tom “T2/Casuals go play against Covenant” Taylor

Come up with your own squads!

FOCUS ON YOUR SHOT MORE THAN THE GAME: Contra
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Team Illuminati

Stellur

Ace

???

Aliens

Stellur

Ace

Maniac

Prototype

maniac tweets like ace and stellur, and idk prototype kinda

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team The Problem:

Commonly

Suspector

Victory X

Devonator

Haha imagine if Lunchbox wins Worlds and it was actually Roy who was the problem...

That’s a conspiracy good enough for a player from Team Illuminati!

• Upvote (+1) 1

He isn't coming back in this game at least. In the short amount of time I watched him last night he said he wasn't coming back to Halo and went on a rant against how the sequel structure (CoD / Halo) to games is just dead, how there isn't any passion when one project is completed and they look to the next and that things need to completely change.

I really don't blame him, dude was streaming to just below 20k people absolutely shitting in a game he really enjoys playing.

Except this CoD is its most successful in years, and may end up the most successful ever.

Halo is on a minimum of 3 yr cycle too, which isnt normal. Really the only other alternative is to have games that dont change like pubg, fortnite, and CS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SCRIMS, BABY! Super pumped that worlds is getting closer. Is Contra on a team?

Loving these new GT's too. Snipedown Recs and Ola Kedavra.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LG is on a 6 scrim win streak 

the last time OG won a scrim was vs envyus

OG beat that "str8" squad 10-2 a couple days ago 

• Upvote (+1) 1