CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Merry Christmas  :beyond: !

Hope everyone got what they wanted, I asked for LeBron to smack KD up and down Oracle Arena. Hopefully that happens  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Merry Christmas  :beyond: !

Hope everyone got what they wanted, I asked for LeBron to smack KD up and down Oracle Arena. Hopefully that happens  :simms:

I got drunk for Christmas.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Not sure if it’s the right thread but anyone know what the settings are for the ffa in the Ms store tournaments?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if it’s the right thread but anyone know what the settings are for the ffa in the Ms store tournaments?

i'm assuming the official hcs settings but they actually didn't say, i'll try and find out for sure tomorrow

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Official%20HCS#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gamevariant_Official%20HCS_07ad4139-b774-4c07-826c-3befcd244480

• Upvote (+1) 2

Personally, I'm waiting on 343 to post a picture to announce the return of the AR to competitive settings.

It's a Spartan, dead on an elevator, with "Now I have a machine gun, Ho Ho Ho" painted on his chest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've had 3 bananas today and I'm getting ready to go back for my 4th. I know you guys have been waiting for my Christmas post but things are getting a little bit crazy up here today.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it too much to hope for an HCS FFA playlist?

Honestly? Probably. Lol they not so subtly keep implying that the population isn't cutting it for the normal HCS playlists

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it too much to hope for an HCS FFA playlist?

We couldn't maintain a good enough population in the H2 version of an MLG FFA playlist, no chance in hell we could do it for an H5 version.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Update: she said yes. Let's see if we can make MLG finals our honeymoon :apg:

My brother's (now fiancee) also said yes. Congratulations to you both!

May 2018 be full of MCC fixes and sold out Halo 5 tournaments.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly? Probably. Lol they not so subtly keep implying that the population isn't cutting it for the normal HCS playlists

We couldn't maintain a good enough population in the H2 version of an MLG playlist, no chance in hell we could do it for an H5 version.

Yeah, I think I might be the only one who shows up for the FFA at my local Microsoft store

If only they didn't split the Team Arena and HCS playlists and kept Team Arena as the comp playlist like originally planned. Obviously that wouldn't be a gigantic boost to the population, but it would probably help. 

Never has a Smenis felt so funny!

Just now, after putting his lady to bed after he's had a bit too much 'christmas cheer' we'll callit,,,,,, He see's Deizul's HQ Emma W pic and realises that the answer has  been in front of our face all along. Now I am not sure if it's the drugs or just some post christmas, pre new years, once in a lifetime kind of shit.... But here it is:

https://imgur.com/a/Avt4E

Emma Watsom is CLEARLY Chief from halo 2. Always has been, and always will be. 

Which is fucking lucky.. Because as a lurker, this forum's obsession with Emma W has been kinda creeping me out! I'm looking at you @@Terraform FPS

Edit: Clearly I am not photoshop expert, nor am I well versed in embedding images onto this forum. RIIIIIP

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just now, after putting his lady to bed after he's had a bit too much 'christmas cheer' we'll callit,,,,,, He see's Deizul's HQ Emma W pic and realises that the answer has  been in front of our face all along. Now I am not sure if it's the drugs or just some post christmas, pre new years, once in a lifetime kind of shit.... But here it is:

Which is fucking lucky.. Because as a lurker, this forum's obsession with Emma W has been kinda creeping me out! I'm looking at you @@Terraform FPS

Edit: Clearly I am not photoshop expert, nor am I well versed in embedding images onto this forum. RIIIIIP

SKbGWOF.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

oaJKR_s-200x150.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7