CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really hope with MLG involved we can fix some of the obvious things for the rest of H5 and some of H6. Specifically our overtime rules, respawn times across all modes, and scores to win need to be looked at. We did all of this well for over a decade I'm not sure why changes to things were made for the worse and just stuck throughout these last couple of years when they really don't make any sense. Maybe they're just flying under the radar with people bitching about everything else in the game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta say I love playing and watching them. I mean is there really anything more fun than dealing 100 damage in 5 minutes? Is there anything more fun than watching a guy hide for the same length? Or watching a team collapse and die over and over only to not get the return? Ah peak halo baby wouldn't trade it for nuffin

You forgot the best part. After watching the standoff for 5 minutes; both teams overextend and send 3, ending up with both teams getting the return at the same time and no one caps. FeelsGoodHaloMan

• Upvote (+1) 3

Interesting that 343 and MLG have opted for a 108 team open at Orlando. If that sells out then we're in for a huge success.

I would be interested to see if 108 people still play this competitively enough to go to an event....let alone enough teams to form to even come anywhere close to this. This being said I think Orlando really isolates any chance of that happening, not to be a pessimist by any means but I don't see MLGs presence rejuvenating much of anything other than maybe a couple has beens such as myself popping in to watch a few games on stream which many us haven't done in a long time. Hope I'm wrong though cuz I would love to see a big resurgence in the LAN scene draw some old timers back even though they are not to fond of the game. As with anything it use to be more about the competitiveness and less about the game itself.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

christmas is a fake holiday, its a fact the only true december holiday is BOXING DAY

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Merry Christmas people!! Santa came early this year, we already got our MLG present, but I wish you guys more!!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Merry Christmas everyone! Make it a great day! Already had fun watching the kiddos open their gifts. Truly blessed.