CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He has been top 10 player for some time. I am actually surprised he didn't get pulled by a top team by now.

Same. I kind of thought he might replace Huke on NV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

$800 mortgage

2 br

2 acres

Optic losing last night is not surprising. I'll be surprised if they lose to anybody other than splyce after a a couple weeks of practice.

Burbank, 10-15 rooms.

$ Unknown 

Unknown? Don't they guarantee to have your oil changed in under 30 minutes for $20?

With the fact that there are only 10 days left in this year, there is a 71/73 chance that everyone will guess everyone’s ages correctly.

Dumb game.

What does everyone pay for rent though?

$1200 for a studio in SF Bay Area. Seeing all of your numbers makes me jelly

With the fact that there are only 10 days left in this year, there is a 71/73 chance that everyone will guess everyone’s ages correctly.

Dumb game.

What does everyone pay for rent though?

1900 3br townhouse, northern virginia. man i really need to move somewhere cheaper

You have all failed my request.

There was this Gyro food truck at the last COD pro league in Columbus and holy shit was that food amazing. Decent prices too. 

You have all failed my request.

Theres way too many for me to name. I've had a ton of stuff and it seems like "food truck festivals" are pretty popular now, at least in NJ.

The Halal Guys at 53rd street and 6th avenue in NYC is top tier, but the tolls into the city cost more than the platters. First time trying Baos was at a food truck in Asbury Park.

Visiting the site 4 months in advance...

Seems like it was just yesterday when 2 weeks notice was too much to ask.

Didn't their potential venue fall through last year causing that whole debacle? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't their potential venue fall through last year causing that whole debacle? 

A likely story.

Seriously though, that's what they said, and it very well could have happened, which kind of sucks that it did and that they had no backup option (but it would've been impressive to plan for that outright)